1

"turn the damn music down!"
-

Millie laughed, nose buried in a book like usual. She had finished her homework about an hour ago, meaning now she had what her family calls "free time", which they don't have much of.

"ALL THE OTHER KIDS WITH THE PUMPED UP KICKS-

"That fucking fucker." Millie fumed, rolling off her bed and stomping toward the sound. She couldn't have one day of peace and quiet, without being interrupted by her obnoxious next door neighbor.

"Finn!" She screamed, pushing the window & curtains out of the way.

"faster than my bullet-" Finn hummed along, jumping around in his bedroom, pretending not to see Millie. He then began to do some lame dance moves just to annoy her.

"Finn!" Millie tried once again, crossing her arms as he turned around this time.

"Well hello Miss Millie, what can I do for you?" He questioned, approaching the already opened window sill and leaning over it.

"Turn the damn music down." She huffed, copying his actions.

"And, why would I do that princess?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Because I'll tell your mom."

"Good one." Finn said, pressing pause on his phone.

"Yeah, now shut up and go to sleep." Millie insisted, "I'm sure it would be better here than at school."

"Okay, Mommy" He joked in a baby voice.

"Night, Daddy." She responded, catching Finn off guard and shutting her window before he could object.

-

Finn stepped out the front door of his house, looking over to the left at the girl who was doing the same exact thing, "Millie."

"Finn." She greeted, whipping around and walking toward the side walk.

"Finn." Another voice called out, gesturing for him to get into his vehicle.

"Hey Caleb, new car?" He questioned, hopping into it. "You know it, my dad got it for me as a 'good job for not sucking ass at school' gift.

"What's up with you and freak show over there?" Caleb asked pointing over to Millie, "what do you mean, she's my neighbor?"

"Right." Caleb remembered, smirking at the sight of a large puddle next to her.

"You know, for a smart girl she ain't being so..smart." Finn caught on to what he was implying, "do it."

Suddenly calebs car was going 10 miles over the speed limit and Millie was soaking wet.

"Holy sh- YOU FUCKTARDS!" Millie screamed. Her once perfectly clean clothes were now dirty, and she had a serious obsession with keeping things clean.

"Sorry, Millie-didn't see you there!" Finn said, sticking his head out the window while his curls flew around his face. She smiled sarcastically, flipping him off fas the car slowed down.

"what an asshole." She huffed, turning around to get a new change of clothes from her house. If it weren't for these unfortunate circumstances, she'd be on her way to school.
The thought of this made her even more furious, and gave her an even bigger reason to be mad.

...

"So I was sitting there, like the fuck man, I ain't a cheeseburger." Finn explained, grabbing a French fry and stuffing it in his mouth.

"wow." responded Romeo, "that was definitely..entertaining."

"yep. true story too." Finn laughed before head of blonde hair hit his face. He had to admit, it smelt good.

"finnie!" She exclaimed, leaning into his face. Finn pushed his lips out until she suddenly pulled away, "Yeah Uh, you got ketchup-" she gestured to his lip area "-everywhere."

"So?" He questioned, shrugging and leaning in more.

"So, it's disgusting. I love you, but you're seriously so gross sometimes." She furrowed her eyebrows, pushing his face away with a smile.

"Come on-

"fine." She gave in, leaning closer into his face.

"Oh if it isn't the dipshit that made me late for school today." They were interrupted by a familiar British voice.

"Who are you calling dipshit? Dipshit." Finn replied lamely, moving over so that iris fell off his lap.

"How original." Millie laughed, "almost as original as that necklace you gave ms.apatow here. I could've thought I saw that in one of the outside garbage cans." She pouted falsely before moving her face back into a smile.

Finn ignored the gasp that came out of the blonde girls mouth before saying, "what were you doing by the outside garbage cans anyway?"

"Looking for your dumbass comebacks ." She replied, "and before you use one of them, let me just-"

she then dumped a bottle of fruit punch on his head, smirking at the gasps and laughs that were coming out of people's mouths. She admired the liquid dripping off of finns hair and his now soaking clothes.

"Karmas a bitch." She said before turning around swiftly.

"You're right." Finn added, "karma is a bitch." He said before grabbing two pizzas and slapping them on her head. "Food fight!" He screamed as chaos began.

Millie's eyebrows lowered as she turned back around to face him. "What did you just do baboon ass!"

"Did you just call me baboon a-"

"Yeah, yes I did baboon ass." She replied, clearly unamused by his actions.

"Look i don't know if you guys have food fights in England, but you're definitely supposed to be throwing more things." He smirked, grabbing a cup of unattended water on his table and dumping it on her.

She bawled her fists and in that moment finn though she was gonna punch him, he was admittedly partially scared. But she didn't, instead she she grabbed an actual water bottle and threw it at his face.

"Ow!" he exclaimed, "Millie, what the fuck was that for?"

"What? You said to throw things." She said.

"Food, I meant fucking food!" He replied.

"Whoops." Millie pouted, "I didn't know."

Finn narrowed his eyes at her, "You kno-

"FINN WOLFHARD AND MILLIE BROWN, PRINCIPALS OFFICE RIGHT NOW." They heard through the speakers, scaring the both of them because of the unexpected sound.

"shit." they said simultaneously.
they both knew this was not gonna be good.

surprise! I'm back now that finals is finally over and I'm on winter break! I've been planning this since the beginning of this week but decided to post it today because it's Christmas Eve where I am!

merry christmas:) 🎄
or whatever you celebrate