2

"this is all your fault dipshit." millie grumbled, bumping her shoulder into his. Finn held the door open for her as she walked through it without a word.

"You're welcome." He said under his breath, ignoring the glare he got from millie. "How is this my fault? You're the one that poured water on my head" He added, running to catch up to her.

Millie suddenly stopped, turning around suddenly. "Are you serious? You're the one that decided to run over a puddle that you knew would get me wet!"

Finn sighed, looking down to the floor. "Well, you were the one who stood by it." He muttered, making Millie's face turn blood red.

"Dickhead!" She spat, swinging her hands around, meaning to hit him purposely.
He flinched, shutting his eyes together, "jeez, millie." He tried grabbing her arms until she finally stopped, "calm down."

She furrowed her eyebrows furiously before saying, "no."

Finn furrowed his eyebrows to match hers, "no?"

"Yeah, no." Millie stated, obviously calmed down. Finn was confused, deciding not to protest he continued back down the hallway once again.

"What do you thinks gonna happen to us?" She questioned, looking up at the freckled boy.

"I don't know. Get murdered in principal Harbours office, and when our parents come to look for us there will be nothing but a suspicious red spot on a carpet, that will of course be ignored because they don't understand how evil he actually is."

Millie rolled her eyes, "you know, sometimes I wonder how your brain processes all the dumb shit you say."

Finn shrugged, "it doesn't."

Mr.Harbour popped out of his office as if on cue, bringing the terrible feeling back into Millie's stomach. They stopped walking suddenly, noticing that they had almost walked past the office door.

"Oh-um, I have to go get a few papers from the teachers lounge, I'll be right back. You two just go wait in my office." He spoke out in his gruff voice, watching the two students nod.

"Sounds good!" Finn smiled enthusiastically, holding up his two thumbs.

Millie pushed them down, muttering a quick apology to the tall man as she pushed him into the small room.

"You're such a dumbass." She groaned, punching him hard on the shoulder.

"What did I do now?" Finn defended, crossing his arms.

"We just got in trouble and you seem totally happy about it! We're supposed to look somewhat intimidated."

Finn shook his head, "were ending up dead either way mills, no short cuts." He flicked his eyebrows up, taking a seat in one of the two office chairs on the other side of his desk.

"Yeah, whatever." Millie rolled her eyes at the nickname.

The two sat in silence for what felt like hours, spinning around on the chairs, and counting paper clips in the a/c. Finally their tall, scary principal entered the room, causing them to stop their current actions as if they were sitting still for the whole three minutes he was gone.

"Sorry, teacher drama.." he trailed off, somehow making the not so scary sentence sound slightly horrifying being said in his voice.

"It's fine..sir." Finn smile forcibly as Millie nodded.

"So..about this whole food fight thing." He started as the two of them looked toward each other nervously.

"What you two did is not acceptable." He stated, taking a seat at his soft, black office chair.

"Yes, and I'm very sorry principle harbour-"
Millie apologized, clasping her hands together in a desperate manner.

"I bet you are millie." He cut her off, watching as she sunk back into her chair.

Finn let out a muffled laugh, that thankfully only millie heard. She have him a death stare in return.

"Look, I get that at your age you guys get crushes and all that stuff, but you can't be causing trouble like this."

"No, it's not like that!" Millie exclaimed as finn nodded aggressively.

"How could I like a girl that snort laughs!"

Principle Harbour raised his eyebrows, "right."

The two exchanged hateful glances as he looked away.

"I'm just gonna get the point here." He stated.

"You two are to go to the library everyday after school and tidy it up."

Millie and Finn gasped in disbelief.

"What?!"

"Don't act so surprised, you guys are the definition of trouble." Mr Harbour rolled his eyes, unamused.

"You're lucky I'm not suspending you."

"Now out!" He exclaimed, pointing directly at the door.

They scrambled up out of their seats, and ran out the door quickly.

Once the door was shut they sighed.

"We're fucked."