🍑//5

(lowkey) d i r t y ;)

🍑

cradling bambam in his arms, jackson pat the stripper on his broad back and told him he'll take care of the thai boy in his arms. although the stripper seemed reluctant, he nodded at the shorter chinese man before leaving.

it was around 1 am and jackson was more than ready to go home. placing kunpimook on a nearby sofa, he quickly made his way to namjoon's office to say thank you for the free entry but decided against it when he heard loud moans coming out of said office.

"at least one of us is getting laid" jackson mumbled with a cheeky grin before shaking his head.

he jogged over to the somewhat awake bambam and grabbed onto his arm, slinging it over his shoulder while wrapping his other arm around the latter's waist for support.

the chinese man was the only one not completely smashed.

well that's what he thought but the way he was stumbling around with his cheeks blushed red and his eyes half lidded begged to differ.

yet he knew he was allowed to drown himself in alcohol since distraction was key to heartbreak.

jackson from sophomore year would never have guessed that the boy who had a crush on jackson would be the one to throw him away like trash just a few years later.

jackson from sophomore year would also laugh and taunt jackson right now because momma wang didn't raise a crier.

yet jackson knew that the rip in his heart was going to leave a mark. (no puns intended)

with the loud music booming in his ear, jackson let himself drown in his own sorrow and misery with the mental imagine of how happy he was just a few months ago corrupting his mind.

🍑

jaebum was never one to approach a customer.

but when he laid eyes on the cute little boy with red puffy eyes, he knew the boy needed some comforting.

different scenarios played in his mind as to why the nameless boy looked so empty, even thought jaebum knew it was non of his business to assume such things but it was human nature after all.

seeing the boy blush red, the older of the two couldn't help but smile at the latter.

yet neither of the two knew whether it was because of jaebum's flirting or because of the fact the stripper had nothing on other than a tight pair of leather shorts and a harness.

yes, a harness.

"u-umm-"

"care for a drink, it's on the house" jaebum shamelessly flirted, causing youngjae to feel very very uncomfortable.

"no, thank you" youngjae politely decline, "i've already had too much"

playfully frowning, jaebum placed a hand on his hip, "c'mon, one drink, i'll leave after."

though jaebum didn't plan to stick around for too long, it was his job to make his customers feel better and youngjae looked like he needed a drink and a little release.

as if debating with himself, youngjae knitted his eyebrows together before reluctantly nodding his head. in all honesty, he could use a free drink.

exclaiming a subtle 'yay' jaebum motioned the bartender, taehyung, to give him the usual.

this was clearly not the first time jaebum was 'taking care' of customers. the main purpose of all this was for jaebum to do his job yet also get it on with a cute brunette for the night. giving lap dances to women and men that would get flustered easily was very entertaining for jaebum.

taking a seat next to youngjae, who was trying his hardest not to stare at the clear bulge in the man's shorts, jaebum leaned forward causing little space to be left between the two.

youngjae could feel himself sweat which made him regret wearing a large black hoodie with an extra white tank top underneath it.

but youngjae didn't know an extremely goodlooking stripper would approach him and buy him a drink.

"jb" the stripper suddenly stated causing youngjae to hum in confusion.

the stripper let out a small snicker before speaking again, "my name, it's jb"

"oh." youngjae mentally kicked himself for yet again embarrassing himself in front of a handsome stranger.

jaebum knew the latter was feeling awkward but it was clear it was his job to make the boy feel relaxed around him.

"and yours?"

"it's youngjae, hyung." the younger answered and before jaebum could coo over how cute the name was, taehyung slammed two glasses filled to the top with 'sex on the beach'. thanking the ginger haired boy, jaebum passed a glass to youngjae and took the other from which he gulped down an alarming amount.

"anyways" jaebum started, "you look like you need some help relaxing."

feeling confused yet again, youngjae was about to question the man but was cut off when jaebum placed his glass back down and hopped off his seat and casually,

very casually

climbed onto youngjae's lap. this sudden action caused youngjae to drop a few drops of his drink on his hoodie and to let out a choked sound due to well; a random stripper climbing onto his lap for god knows what reason. (i'll let you guess e.e)

"shhh, i'll make this fun for both of us" jaebum said which sounded oh so sensual to the latter, he could feel his legs could give out any moment.

"u-uh, jb i don't thin-"

"we both know you want this"

and that's how the jb managed to drag youngjae to the private room with their drinks complete abandoned on the bar counter and a worried chinese blonde running around the place looking for his friend.

🍑

[a bit dirty but not really]

grabbing his thighs, the older rolled his hips against youngjae's waist.

jaebum slid his body off youngjae one last time before standing up in front of the younger who was having a very hard time breathing.

glancing at youngjae, jaebum began to undo his shorts with his body still lightly moving to the beat. the last thing youngjae excepted was for the stripper to leave his short's fly left open before squatting down. jaebum glided his fingers over youngjae's inner thigh and slowly pushed the two apart.

it took all of youngjae's will power not to bring his hands down to cup the other's face and smack their lips together.

finally moving up, jaebum slid his hands over youngjae's biceps and brought his lips to the latter's ear, kissing it before trailing kisses down from his ear, to his cheek and then finally a long kiss on the lips.

leaning his forehead against jaebum's youngjae spoke in a hushed voice, "is that even allowed?"

grinning like a fool, jaebum placed yet another kiss on youngjae's lips, "no not really"

the following events are too blurry for youngjae to remember and the next thing he knows is he's waking up in jackson's car.

🍑

ok so non of this is edited, so please excuse any mistakes

ALSO I THINK IM MOVING TOO FAST WITH THE STORY IDK I HAVE A FEELING I AM TELL ME IF I AM OR NOT BECAUSE I LIKE I INTRODUCED YOUNGJAE AND JAEBUM 5-4 CHAPTERS AGO AND NOW THE TWO ARE MAKING OUT IDK-

but anyways, make sure you vote and consider leaving a comment because even if i don't reply sometimes (tho i try to think of something to say) i still read them and they make me really happy

<3
[edited 5/20/2020]