6 ;

Odell's POV

"Baby!"I yell from downstairs.

"Fuck is you yelling for?"Aeilani says coming down the steps.

"You ugly."I tap her ass.

"If I'm ugly, you hideous."she says putting on her Melo 12s.

"Why you always seem to match me?"I ask looking at my Melo 12s on my feet.

"I ain't even notice you had em on."she flicks me off.

"You got white skinny jeans on and a baby blue crop top. I got on white joggers and a long white shirt on. You always matching me. I ain't ya twin."

She pushes my head,"But I'm ya girlfriend so we gon be everyone's goals."

I wrap my arms around her and kiss her cheek. We going to a cookout.

She plugs in the aux and plays Collide - Justine Skye and Tyga

"This some sappy ass song. On dog shit. Tyga's part coolin."I say.

"Ok no one asked yo ass."she says.

I give her a stank face,"Who's dick in yo system the wrong way? And THIS IS MY CAR SO YOU CAN GET THE FUCK OUT!"I say loudly.

"Nigga who you yelling at?! I'll beat yo ass."she says.

We get to the cookout and it's in the Bronx. Aeilani wanted to go but iont know if it's safe.

We went in the backyard and there people was dancing, eating, smoking and all of the above.

Aeilani went inside to say hi to the party host. I sat outside on my phone.

"Hey there, I haven't seen you around before. I'm Kiara."a girl says to me.

She has an ass on her! Aeilani better though.

"Ok."I nod not really wanting to talk to her.

"Who are you with?"

"Aeilani."I say.

"Oh you're her friend?"Kiara asks.

"Nope."I say.

"Then...?"

"Boyfriend."I say sipping from my red solo cup.

"Boyfriend?! Oh wow! Did she tell you about her kid?"Kiara says.

"Yea because I'm her baby daddy."I say.

"Oh damn."she says sitting next to me.

I moved a little and she turned to me.

I was just texting August and Chris about this girl. She takes my cup from the floor and sips it. Bro I looked at her crazy.

"You finna get me a new one?"

"Why can't you just drink outta this one? I'm pretty sure you drink after Aeilani."she ros her eyes.

"Yea because she my girlfriend. I don't even remember your name."I say getting up.

She got up to and I walked over to the cooler. Aeilani comes up to me and I lean down and kiss her.

Aeilani looks at the girl that keep following me. She rolls her eyes at her.