Part 2

Hello I'm back
I'm going to try and update regularly but don't hold me to that. I'm basically going to upload when I feel like it. Btw I know Dan has a brother but I've decided to make him an only child in this.

Let's go on part 2

After both family's had unpacked in there villas and the Howell family were getting ready to set off to café rouge for their tea. Dan wasn't really pleased to have to go out but he was hungry so he just did it anyway. His plan was make everyone eat quickly then he could go back to the villa and hide in his bedroom on his phone. As it was only 5pm he was hoping the food would come quickly so he didn't have to be with the family for too long. Dan was an only child so he knew how he could make his parents do things to please him.

The Lester family were also getting ready to go out for food, they had a meal booked at Hucks for 7:30 and they were all starving. Philip who liked to be called Phil was still ecstatic because of the holiday and just wanted to go and explore but he stayed in the villa and forced his family to watch buffy. In Phil's family there was him, his dad, his mum and his big brother Martin.

Dans family had eaten all there food and it was now 7:20pm, they paid their bill and went outside to walk back to their villa. Dan was in one of his moods so he sluggishly walked behind his mum and dad who were being all Lovey-dovey. Phil's family were now walking to Hucks which was directly opposite Café rouge. Phil and Martin were walking behind their parents who were also being lovey-dovey like Dans. Phil and Martin were chatting about the buffy episode they were just watching and they were quietly giggling to one another.

Naturally the family's crossed paths (because the restaurants were literally opposite each other and they had to walk to same way to and from their villas so..............) nobody took any notice of one another except little moody Daniel. He saw Phil and stopped dead in his tracks (his parents didn't notice) Phil looked so perfect to him and Dan was lost for words. He had never experienced anything like that before and didn't know what it was or what it meant.......

Thanks for reading update soon