The fallen angel (part 2 end)

The policemen patrol to the places near in the incident that takaki possible to hide.

"Don't stop until you didn't find them." PO2 Yabu kota said. "Is that kid really? I haven't see him since that incident.."  he thought.

"Yabu-kun still thinking those things." the PO1 said.

"But that's really sudden sir... PO3 hikaru yaotome resigned after that guy vanished with that criminal.."

"What the civilian doing on that forest? Do you think that kid is with that guy?" PO1 asked.

"I don't know.. I don't think so sir but i feel it." PO2 yabu kota answered.

"Inoo-san the hospital call the office a while ago they said that your son move to emergency room cause his heart beat suddenly stop." the policemen said to PO1.

"What?" PO1 Inoo said and rushed to the hospital to check his son condition followed by yabu kota.

__________________________________________

"So energetic today huh" takaki yuya asked rei as they're reach their house, he when he notice rei being so naughty following him everywhere.

"Maa i just feel like there's an electric energy entering my soul so i think i'm bit happy." rei answered.

"Rei" takaki call him as he looked at rei's hand.

"Yes?"

"Do you know how you died in your past life?"

"No but i feel like the owner of this soul isn't die yet." he answered out of the blue.

"Huh?" Make takaki yuya confused.

"Huh?" rei asked also.

"What you mean the owner of your soul?"

"Maaa i don't know... I feel like remembering who is the owner of this soul." rei stop and face takaki.

"Who? Who is the owner?"

"I don't know his name... But he is the state of life and death." rei said. "I've been living in this world for almost 11 years to be nothing, knowing nothing just rei sound that always repeatedly blowing into my ears so hika gave it to me, knowing that i have to do such a mission just to take back my other wings and to be a real guardian of someone.. But i feel like i still have an unfinished business as human but i don't know what that business is. Maybe they need me to choose between life or death also." rei added confused too.

"Choose between life or death.?"

"If i die... i can have my wings and i will become a real guardian maybe. And if i live...? What my mission if i live then ?" rei said. Asking also himself.

"Tell me who's owner you talking about?" takaki grab rei on the shoulder.

"I don't know...ne takaki-kun are you still helping me?"

"Kei ~? Is he still alive?" takaki thought ignoring rei's question.

"Takaki-kun?"

"Maybe the owner of your soul is kei.!"

"Kei? You always mentioning that name before" rei said. And Takaki notice that rei's both arm slowly vanishing and he suddenly lost his consciousness.

"Rei? What happen? Oi!!" takaki grabbed and carry him to the bed.

__________________________________________