Too Many Serenas!

Serena was on an  aeroplane to Kanto to see her best friend, Ash Ketchum. It has been  10 years since her last visit.

  The aeroplane landed at Kanto Airport. Serena breathed in the fresh Kanto air.

 "Ahh, its nice to be here again.  Right..."  She tossed one of her pokeballs and a fox-like figure came out. "...Delphox? "

 " Delphox! " It agreed. Serena had trained Braixen to be the very best and so Braixen evolved into an all new Delphox.

 "Serena!!!" A familiar voice called.

 "Ash? Is that you?" Serena asked, the figure coming closer.
But it was not Ash, it was Delia,  his mother.

 "Mrs. Ketchum! Long time no see!" Serena greeted.

 "Del delphox!" Delphox did the same.

 "Same to you too! And my,  your  Braixen had evolved! It looks as beautiful as you, Serena!  " Delia said, amazed.

 "Delphox!" Delphox twirled around. This action made Delia giggled.

 "Come on, let's go!" Delia said then ran to the car, Serena following.

 Serena and Delphox hopped in the car, and Delia drove them to her house.

 There, Delia's Mr. Mime was gardening. "Hello, Mimey! Say hello to our guest, Serena!" Delia said as Serena got out of the car.

 "Mime!" Mr. Mime greeted.

 "Nice to meet you too, Mimey. " Serena said.

 "Ash! I'm here!" Serena called out.

 "Guess that boy is still doing his errands." Delia sweat drops.

 Serena falls, Delphox doing the same. "And to think we both came here to visit him as soon as we got here. Same old Ash I see. " Serena sighed.

 "Delphox..." Delphox agreed.

 "Meanwhile, why don't you take a look around Pallet Town? You can visit Professor Oak too! " Delia suggested.

 "Alright, Mrs. Ketchum! " Serena said then dashed off with Delphox following her.

"Oh! Delphox, return! " Serena said and Delphox returned to its pokeball.

 Serena knocked on the Pokemon Lab's door. " Hello? Professor Oak? " She asked but there was no reply.

 She opened the door slowly and saw a machine. It was as big as a snorlax!

 "Holy Arceus, what's this? " She asked herself. She saw a note attached to the machine. It said:

 'Got to go buy some items to complete the machine. Be back soon and don't touch it.

                                                                                                                                                                     -Professor Oak.'

 Serena read the note again and again and examined the machine.

" Looks so...weird. " She said. There was a door in front of it.

" I wonder what's inside? " She asked curiously. She slowly opened the door and peeked in.

She got sucked by the machine and the door closed.

 " Hey! Let me out!!! " She shouted, banging the door with her fists. Some fog appeared and surrounded her.

 She coughed and everything went black. A few hours later, Professor Oak came back with some items to work on the machine.