Chapter 24.

chelseylovebird
liprincexxs
EadlynMartinez3
queenkittem
nellyloveme
zum_xoxo
Elliana2354
angelinacoertse101
user31771887
francisarmentrout
ArishaMazhar
JuJulovesWEREWOLFS
tweslin25

Thank you for adding in your reading list.

*

Jane's POV

When I entered the house, I was extremely nervous yet happy. Nervous to see Mike and happy to see Mike. Ryan came to take me inside. "Thank god you're here. Uncle Mike is getting extremely snappy. He wants Belle's nanny to eat with him. He doesn't know it is you, yet." My palms started sweating. I was finally going to see Mike again.

Mike's POV.

I sat patiently waiting for Isa's nanny. She should have been here by now. I don't think she is getting the job now. I gritted my teeth. She is not getting the job certainly. I got up to leave. As I turned to my room some girl coughed behind me.

I turned to see a beauty in white blouse and black pencil skirt. She had her hair down and had applied a very little makeup. She looked utterly beautiful. My Jane waved awkwardly at me as my eyes raked her body. I could see her turning light shade of pink.

I smirked. My Jane is back. My Jane is back. Why is she back? She left me. She wanted to go back and conduct a normal life away from Mike. So why is she here? Maybe she loves me. No! She she loves that Cole. "Why are you here?" I asked sharply.

My Jane looked hurt. It was visible in her eyes. "I... I am Isabelle's nanny." She answered.

Jane's POV

He looked at me in disbelief and... happiness? "No." Mike said curtly. He had an evil smirk on his face. One thing for sure is, he has something going on his mind. The question is, what?

"I don't keep anyone without an interview." He said with a mischievous look on his face. "So you want an interview?" I asked, confused. "Yes. You will be given three tasks. If you complete the three tasks, only then you will be able to join. Till then you are staying here again." He said. My mouth hung open. Like, Wow!

"And yes, one mistake and you're done." He said. This hurt me. Why is he talking to me like this? I don't deserve this, do I? I know I left him but that was so unintentional. He doesn't know that but I will make sure he does.

A/N
Short chapter, right? I am sorry but I would be writing a little long ones from the next chapter.