Epilogue 2/2

NOTE: As promised, this chapter begins on the part where Episode 11 of the TV series ended. I'm guessing everyone watched that so I hope I'm not spoiling anyone here. The curtain is drawn and we finally have a winner for the Campus Moon and Star. You all know who the moon is. In the book, this covers the second half of the Epilogue for book one, hence the title is Epilogue 2/2.

 In the book, this covers the second half of the Epilogue for book one, hence the title is Epilogue 2/2

I'm happy with how everything has turned out. Despite the odds I even got 2nd runner up, Suthee of Medicine was 1st runner up. And of course my best friend is the new Campus Moon!

All the efforts of the freshmen stars and moons have finally come to a conclusion. It has been a successful event and now everyone's going to celebrate.

"Are you sure you don't want to join us, dear? It will be my treat!" P'Ging is being persuasive because I declined to go with them.

"I'm really sorry P, maybe next time." I refused for the last time.

Anyways, I'm more concerned now on how I'm supposed to get all my stuff back to the apartment. Heck, I haven't even any clue what to do with all these roses, these must weigh a ton.

I think I'll begin with this bunch of 99 roses P'Beam and P'Kit gave me and put it in mind not to forget giving them my thanks. They got me the Popular vote because of it.

"Well, it seems  there's no convincing you. No matter, we'll surely see each other around campus." P'Ging said still not pleased I'm not joining them.

"Yeah sure, I'll look forward to it." I said.

"I'm so proud of you today, Yo. You did really well." he beamed at me.

"It was all thanks to you P." he had been a good mentor to me.

"Let me carry that for you." P'Pha appeared and started helping with my things.

"If I'm going to be honest, it was actually Phana here who helped you the most. Am I right Doctor Phana?" P'Ging said with that suggestive tone of his.

"Whatever..." P'Pha brushed him off and busied himself with my stuff..

P'Ging gave me a knowing look. "Hope you two have so much fun tonight. We'll be off then, ciao!"

I waved them goodbye and made my wais to all the staffs. I thanked them all for their efforts these past few weeks and the great time we had.

As they began walking away, I strained my neck to look over the remaining crowd where Ming might be. The last time I saw him was during the awards ceremony. Even P'Kit and P'Beam are nowhere in sight.

"Hey, who're  you  looking for. C'mon I'm starving, let's grab some dinner." P'Pha complained and and blocked me from my view. He grabbed my arm and started pulling me to start walking.

"Wait, I'm still looking for P'Kit and P'Beam, I haven't thanked them, yet." I stopped P'Pha.

"Why do you have to thank them for?" he asked with his eyebrows knitted together.