2

7:12 pm

Since she normally has work until 7, she cussed as she realized the time. She pulled on a coat and sprinted to the cafe, where she would get to watch her favourite movie for the 30th time. It was exactly a month since she discovered this movie, and she didn't want to spend the 'anniversary' by missing it.

She quickly lurched to the familiar wall and caught her breath. 7:16, she smiled as she realized she hadn't missed the showtime.

This time was different, she could tell from the way the setting of the scene was. The clouds were grey and the ground would shake beneath her feet when it grumbled.

She watched the sidewalk both of the cast members would appear from and smiled when she saw the boy. This time, he had puffy eyes. She gasped as she realized he had clear drops running down his beautifully tinted cheeks.

Every time she would watch, he always had a bit of rosy cheeks, which she found adorable.

She frowned when he walked into the shop quickly. The sky let out a long grumble as he opened the door. Looking towards the sky, she mentally cussed it for hating him.

Her phone was inside her pocket, and it let out a groan, announcing someone had texted. She quickly grabbed it before he had walked out and she silenced it.

He looked at the sky and to the ground in what looked like shame. In cue, the dark sky let it drizzle lightly.

She sighed when she realized this setting fit him the most. The dark sky wet his hair, causing it fall onto his forehead. This time, his eyes didn't glow. It was dull of colour as he looked to the ground.

She looked at the dark sidewalk, and waited for the woman. She squinted as she waited, nothing.

She looked to the boy. He was sitting on the curb of the sidewalk as passing cars threw mud onto his sweater.

He looked to the sky and said something. She watched closely as his mouth wrapped around each word he would say.

To others, he must've looked insane, sitting on the damp sidewalk, holding dark roses by the stem, purposely digging the thorns into his palm; but to her, she fell in love with him again every passing minute.

How did she know he was digging the thorns into his palm? Darkish red blood trickled down his arm and into his sleeve. He didn't look affected, just staring straight into the road, waiting for the woman.

As minutes passed, he looked down at the roses and smiled, he made it look adorable with the way his eyes would slightly squint.

He tucked the roses into his coat and quickly stuffed his hands into his pocket. He glanced around, and that was her cue to hide behind the cold wall. She let out a heap of air as a way to contain her adrenaline in the second he had seen her.

She bit her lip as she took out her phone and looked at the messages in confusion.

She unlocked her phone, glancing over the wall to see if he was still in sight. She let out a sullen sigh and started walking inside the cafe. She glanced around and met eyes with a few beautifully coloured ones as she let herself fall into a booth.

how was it?

She twirled a piece of hair around her finger and let her lips fall into a smile.

Not good, tell you after?

She was about to get up to go order a drink when a oddly familiar voice said, "Do you mind if I sit here?"

She bit her lip as she slowly blinked. She glanced up as she sheepishly shook her head.

He smiled as he put a coffee onto the table. He sat behind it and looked at her.

"Sorry, but I seemed to recognize you." He said, his eyebrows slightly furrowing as he examined her features closely.

She tucked a loose piece of hair behind her ear and said, "It's fine. I may recognize you, just need a reminder."

He looked into her eyes and smiled. "Celine! Oh god, it's been what, ages?"

Her eyes widened as he kept his stare. He could be the cause of the end of the world or something. It set sparks in her as she let a name oh so lovely come out of her lips.

"Harry fucking Styles, is that you?"

I giggled as I looked at the screen again and again. I decided to keep this chapter a secret from the Cinderella without her prince charming.

Harry Styles is the blond boy's friend, from what she had seen. He'd show up sometimes and they'd laugh.

Maybe, Harry Styles can bring the lost Cinderella to her prince charming, whom she loved for god knows how long.

--
authors note

yes i did swear, im sorry celine. dont spank me with a spoon.

ha anyways, dUnkirk is amazing and stuff. ok

ok

ok

bye