Chapter Thirteen

"Zack your father will be home soon, I suggest you get out from the room. You don't want him to hurt mommy again do you?" Getting out from under his bed, Zack walked towards his door before unlocking it and getting lifted up from his mom that stood in front of the door waiting for Zack.

"You promise he W-wont hit you again?" Zack asked as he rubbed his eyes. Sighing, his mother could only promise Zack that he wouldn't, but that night Turned more wickedly abusive.

"TOMMY PLEASE! D-DON'T I BEG YOU!" Zack could hear as his mother shouted from the other side of the bedroom when a piece of furniture was shattered across the floor of the hallway and echoed around the house.

Getting under the bed, Zack shut away the thoughts as he got forced himself to discard the noises of his mother screaming in pain while his father threw stuff at her.

That happened Sixteen years ago when Zack was just Three, usually kids forget what they heard and done through ages below Five but Zack simply couldn't with the constant abuse involved around his Family.

His fun and thrills were over once Zack suddenly teared up during the Ferries wheel ride.

With the sudden findings, Zack could only imagine what his future would be like with Clark.

Would he constantly get abused by Clark and be called a worthless whore?

Would Clark ever decided to leave him behind like how his father left him and his mother?

There were so many questions that had been going through Zack's mind, that the ride home with Clark was silent, except for the songs the played on the radio.

When they finally reached the pack house, they both sat there quietly.

"I-I'm S-sorry" Zack sobbed as he covers his eyes with his hands before bending over and letting it out.

"I-I'm S-sorry" Clark watched as his mate bend over and began sobbing, which left a heartache.

Getting out if the car before rushing towards the passenger side. Clark opened the door before opening his arms and taking Zack in and telling him to calm down.

"Shh, its okay Zack. Don't worry. I enjoyed every second I spend with you. You didn't do anything wrong" Rubbing Zack's back, Clark whispered the words once again. As he tried to Calm him down.

After calming down Zack, Clark decided it was finally time for him to head home and let his mind cool of as well.

Carrying in a sleeping Zack, he brought him up to one of the rooms before settling down Zack onto the bed and wrapping him up with the bed sheets.

"Goodnight Love" Clark said as he pecked Zack on the forehead before exiting the room.

Getting into the car his phone beeped as a notification popped up.

Michael death anniversary.

A/N: Chapter Fourteen will be longer than these usual Chapters, so I hope you guys are ready for the upcoming Chapters that will hold a bit of sadness in them. I apologise but that's how the story takes place. You will also learn about Clark's past life! Thank you guys so much for 9k reads! I never thought this story will ever go that far and I've always thought I never was going to reach reads that big! Once again thank you guys!❤