Wild wild love

Hey little piink wolfies! So yay I am going to call you my 'Pack' now! Anyway ya so I couldn't decide if I should make. Stiles and Jackson fanfic or a stiles and Scott fanfic but tell me and if you like I can make a three way relationship! or is it to kinky? tell me. and please follow

___________________________

Stiles POV

"I love it" by incona pop. blares through Derek's speakers in his training room. I walk into the middle of the huge room, I move my head to my right to find Isaac in fighting position, I turn my body to him and nod. he runs at me with amazing speed, a smile appears on my lips as I jump over him. I land lightly on my feet as he turns, this time I let him come at me. I grab his arm and find my centre of gravity, I use his momentum of running and with a scream of pain from him I quickly flip him over my head.  I momentarily twist my body so his arm brakes at a sharp angle. I let him fall but as I do this I am oblivious to Derek watching and getting mad that I am actually hurting his mate. I hear a loud growl from behind " aww is the big bad alpha mad I hurt his little boy" I say without turning around " stiles don't, you  Derek would kill to protect me!" Isaac says. As if stating what Isaac said Derek runs at me, this time I'm not ready as he picks me up and slams me fifty feet away into the wall. I get up and brush myself off " OKAY WOLF YOU WANNA PLAY, WELL THEN LET'S PLAY" I scream and run at him. he trys to punch me away but I stop his fist. I twist it on till I hear the bones braking, I punch him and he falls I get on his chest and get my wolfs bane soaked knife out of it's holder and hold it against his throat " I win" I say.