Pregnant!

Stiles P.O.V

I touch my Ruby red pendant on it's sliver chain. I watch Jackson and Scott fight and yell "come on Jackson don't hurt my baby", he just responded with a quick growl in my direction. I turn to Allison for a second to tell her what i made for dinner but when I turn back to my mate and best friend I see Jackson has Scott pinned down and choking him, I roll my eyes as I bend my legs and with great force i jump. I fly through the air better then any werewolf, my foot connects with Jackson's head. I swing around and kick him down as I at the same time kissing Scott. I was hit with a large force to my right shoulder, the impact had thrown me across the room. before I have time to recover Jackson is on my chest , he has his clawed hand high and pretends to slash my throat. " OK training is over" Derek yells, we all smile and I get up and jump on Scott's back " you know how much I love you, even when you have glowing red eyes and wanting to kill everything in your path" I said in his ear. "um..no, how much?" he ask " this much!!!!!" I say and pull out a positive pregnancy test. I see Scott's eyes flash as he smiles " yup " I say I look at it and see the word 'pregnant' on it. then I looked again and it said '1-2 weeks' on it "wait this is Allison's, she's going to tell Jackson at dinner" I say as I pull out  the other test " this is mine," I said and look at it "I'm three and a half wee-" I was cut off by Scott picking me up and kissing me. he let's go but before, just for a split second his eyes flash red when he puts his hand no my stomach. " it looks like we've watched a sene from a movie, look stiles ,honey I'm really happy but can we just please eat" Lydia says. I look at her and nod.