01 ;

"Alexandria, what are you doing?" Her friend, Katherine, asked her.

"Katherine, why must you always spoil my fun?" Alexandria Pierce huffed.

"You keep taking my time with Stefan away, Alexandria. I know you are my sister but I want my time with Stefan and Damon." Katherine signed, resting her hands on her hips.

"Katherine, you need to stop that. I am your friend and I support your decisions but I won't let you hurt Stefan, he is my best friend." Alexandria turned to look at Katherine, who was looking at herself in the mirror.

"It's just fun, Alexandria, no rules remember?" Katherine smirked before taking off out of the bedroom.

...

Eleanor POV

I shot up out of bed, raising my hand to my forehead, why did I keep having these dreams?

My train of thought was interrupted when my twin sister, Elena, walked into my bedroom.

"You're still not up? We have to leave in thirty minutes for school?" Elena told me, putting her toothbrush back into her mouth.

"Ugh." I complained, laying back down and pulling a cushion over my head.

I heard Elena sigh, then I felt my bed dip besides me.

"Ellie, today will be better." She tried. I knew that it wouldn't be. It had been four months since our parents died and every morning since that day, I had woken up and said the exact same thing to myself.

"Why does it sound like you are trying to convince yourself?" I wondered, lifting my cushion from my face to look at Elena.

"Probably because I am. Now come on, Bonnie will be here to get us soon." Elena told me before standing and walking into our joint bathroom.

I was so tempted to go back to sleep, but I was rudely interrupted when Jeremy started arguing with Elena. They had been getting into heated arguments more frequently recently, and I hated it. But deep down, I knew my sister was right, Jeremy was ruining his life with the amount and drugs and alcohol he was consuming.

Eventually, I dragged myself from my comfortable bed and into the shower. It took less than fifteen minutes for me to shower and get dressed. I grabbed my black satchel from my bed and walked out of the room and down the stairs, I was greeted by Elena and coffee in the kitchen.

"Morning, aunt Jenna." I said, leaning over to hug her aunt.

"Right, lunch money?" Jenna asked, reaching into her purse and pulling out a twenty.

"I'm okay." Elena said.

"Yeah, I'm good too." I said, patting my jacket pocket, where I knew I had forty dollars.

Jeremy walked past Jenna, a cup of coffee in his hand, taking the offered twenty dollars on his way past.

"Hey, don't you have a presentation this morning?" I wondered, looking at Jenna.

"Yes, I'm meeting with my thesis advisor... now." Jenna signed, looking at her watch and then reaching up to pull her hair from the bun it was in.

"Good luck!" I cheered for her, taking a sip from my coffee as Jenna rushed towards the door.

Soon enough, Elena and I heard Bonnie pull up outside and we said goodbye to Jeremy before we left the house.

"Hey, guys." Bonnie greeted us as we got into the car.

"Morning, Bon." I said, reaching into my bag to check I had remembered everything.

"You guys okay?" Bonnie asked. Bonnie had been worried about us, we knew she had.