This is your fault, Sasuke!

"Just come home, Sasuke. Please. We are your family." Naruto said standing in an empty dessert field. Sasuke was standing a few feet away from him. Sasuke shook his head.

"No, Naruto, they are your family. They are nothing to me. Konoha will perish by my hand." Sasuke said while walking around Naruto and watching him like a vulture. Naruto looked Sasuke in the eye.

"What about me, ne? Am I nothing to you? Huh?" Naruto said tilting his head to the side. The silence was so thick someone could have cut it with a knife.

After a long moment of silence Sasuke was in front of Naruto. He put a hand around Narutos neck and looked directly in his eyes.

"I care for you more than you know." Sasuke whispered in his ear. Not even a moment later he jumped away from Naruto. "But i have to kill you." Sasuke said, summoning the Chidori.

"No you don't! This is Orochimaru talking! He's controling you!" Naruto yelled, summoning Rasengan. Sasuke simply shook his head.

"No, Naruto. This is all me."

"RASENGAN!"

"CHIDORI!"
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
Klaus' POV
Five years I have been stuck in this wretched dungeon. Five years. I think it is high time i get out. But, for that, I need my family. They will be here soon. I know they will. They are strong. I just have to endure this horrible torture for now.

As i fall in the pits of hell my mind congured up two imbeciles in horrid clothing. One was quite short with blonde hair, which was spicked in all directions. He had on an orange jump suit. He had the biggest blue eyes I've ever seen. He had three wisker marking on each side of his face. He looked so pure but with a little darkness that can manifest its self inside him at any moment.

The other was a tall guy with raven black hair that reminded me of a ducks arse. He had the most darkest eyes that had that coldness to them. One thst I know all to well. He wore a-actually I don't know that the hell he his wearing. It is very open in the front, reaviling his chest. I sighed. They turned. The blonde one turned his head back to the raven.

"We have to help him, Sasuke." Said the blonde one. This surprised me. No one is willing to help me. This makes me think he doesn't know who I am. No matter. I will make sure that he will.

"No, Naruto. We don't know who he is. For all we know, he might want to kill you." Said the raven-or Sasuke as the blonde- Naruto- called him.

"Yeah, well so do you, teme. So shut up and help me get him free." Naruto said with such feirceness that he reminded me of Cami. The raven rolled his eyes. He only 'hn'ed in response. Naruto-the blonde-came toward the barrier.

"You can't." I say in a hoarse voice. They look at me strangely. "You are not real." I said to myself, though not truly believing it. Deep down i really wish them to be real, but they are not.

"The great Naruto Uzumaki is not a clone, I a sure you." Im sticking with calling him the blonde, because his name is to hard to pronounce. Blondie said. He came closer, to which i sigh again.

"Even if you are real," I begin, now looking into the boy's eyes, directly. "There it a powerful barrier around me, tell me how are you going to get through it without magic?" I finish, still looking into his eyes.

"Sasuke." Blondie said. Raven nodded. He came toward the barrier. The barrier won't let anyone in. He tried to come in but the barrier stopped him. "I'll try then. If i don't make it in we'll break this. You'll have to postpone killing me, for now i guess."

"Hn" Raven said, again. Earning him a chuckle from Blondie. Blondie came to the barrier. And to my utter suprise, he came in through the barrier like it was nothing. He smiled at me. Cute. He tried to break the chains but he looked to skinny to break them. He did some hand symbols and they broke. And the that exact moment Marcel cam in.