22

6:45 pm
incoming call from beauty !

bella? what's up?

i'm sorry for calling so late,
i just uh- i really wanted to talk to you.

don't worry about it, i wasn't sleeping anyways.
what's wrong, beautiful?

i just can't take it anymore and needed to hear someone i love's voice

why didn't you call ian?

don't even ask that cole, you know better than anyone else that i don't love him. i just hate myself more than i hate him.
or, at least i used to.

what changed? not that i'm complaining, but just curious.

i just realized that i don't need to put up with this shit. this- this abuse from him and vanessa.

vanessa? did she say something to you?

yeah, she did. she basically called me worthless in like 10 different phrasings.

honestly, fuck her. you are the most amazing person i've ever met bella. and all i've wanted to do since i've met you is make you see yourself the way i see you. and fuck ian too. he and vanessa deserve each other, cause you're the one that's way out of his league. not the other way around.

cole, can i ask you something?

of course you can.

do you like me?

elaborate, please. there are many different forms of like.

like, like me like me.

bella, i've liked you since the moment i found your instagram profile.

thats the most millennial thing i've ever heard.

wow, you're right. but, um, yeah. i really have. and i would've come right out and told you that from the start if it weren't for ian. i didn't want to scare you, or seem too forcible on you.

i like you too. a lot. you're honestly the only person who can really make me feel good about myself. and i love that so much.

now it's my turn to ask you something.

sure, go for it

your name, it means beautiful. you're beautiful bella. why don't you see that?

i guess i've just never had anyone in my life who truly made me feel like i was.

one more question.

hm, alright.
can i come pick you up?

why?

because it's not proper to ask a girl out over the phone.

oh, um. yeah. you can.

great. see you soon, beautiful.

i still won't accept that.

well get used to it.