Where the sun never rises (a musical)- part 1-lack of feeling and wit

Put your story text here...IF YOU WANT TO READ THIS YOU MUST BE ABLE TO USE THE YOUTUBE VIDEO. IF NOT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO FOLLOW THE STORY. ONLY PLAY THE VIDEO WHEN YOU SEE A ROW OF #'S. ENJOY THIS MUSICAL!

FOR GOD'S SAKE FULL TEXT OR PRESS THE PLUS BUTTON AT THE END OF HE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The carriage wheels roared as Philip grasped tightly at the reins.

"HOLD ON" he roared to his family in the tiny compartment. The rickety stagecoach swivelled precariously on the road as it raced further and further away from the quaint little village in Norfolk. Inside the carriage, Magnolia gripped two things tightly. Her rosary beads, which she was thumbing frantically, and a small child to her chest. Even to say it was a child would be pressing it as the child could have easily been described as a large infant. She stared at her mother, silently trying to understand what on earth was going on. However, she was utterly unaware that the events that were taking place were completely abnormal even for a child's imagination to comprehend. The carriage was forced to a stop all of a sudden as if some unearthly force sank it's claws in to the wood and gripped on to it tightly. Philip bellowed in desperation as he whipped the horses fiercely, pleading with them to keep going. The horses stopped completely and started to nicker with fear. Magnolia had gone from whispering her prayers to screaming them out.

All the while, the child sat in silence. Quietly plucking at her petticoats.

The wind blew harder and the coach was in serious danger of toppling over down the hill. Philip noticed this quickly and wrenched the door open.

" OUT! EVERYBODY OUT!" he yelled. Magnolia swiftly lifted the slight child in her arms and hurried out while Philip attempted and miserably failed to calm the horses. They neighed loudly and galloped away with the coach on it's side dragged behind them. Philip was ready to run after them when Magnolia cried "WHERE HATH SHE GONE?" Philip immediately forgot about their only means for transportation as he frantically looked around for their daughter.

" Looking for this?" a voice spoke softly behind him. His heart sank as he swivelled around at the women standing behind him. He did not hear her approaching, he never did. She always came out of no where, behind him, as if she casually slipped out of his shadow. Her hand was resting on the head of his daughter. As for the child, she stared at him with an expressionless face, twirling her hair with her fingers. Magnolia reached forward to her when the women splayed her hand. Magnolia shrieked as she was thrown backwards across the field. Her child didn't even flinch as she watched her mother sit up with a large purple bruise blossoming on her face. She just sat down and laid the daisies she picked in a straight line, biggest to smallest. The women peered closely at the child. " She shows no fear or concern for her mother. This child is extraordinary." Philip helped Magnolia to her feet. " YOU HATH BEWITCHED HER!" The women raised a delicate eyebrow. " I think we both know that I did nothing of the sort." The women watched the child intently "however, I know she is different. Upon further study it shall become clearer." Magnolia unsteadily rose to her feet. "YOU SHALL NOT TAKE OUR DAUGHTER!" The women held out her hand and the child took it without distress. This time Philip came up and slapped the child hard across the face. "WHAT AILS YOU? DO YOU NOT LOVE US?" the women smiled " how delightful. She cannot love." Philip hearing this flinched away from the two year old child, while Magnolia did the opposite and hugged her child tightly. Letting go, she smiled at the girl, who in turn stared back. Then she lowered her eyes, saw a daisy was out of place and fixed it. Twin trails of tears were flowing freely down Magnolia's face as Philip dragged her away from their beloved child who didn't even look at them. The women now raised her voice " four years ago you both came to me asking for my services. You wanted enough money to clear your debts. I killed the man who hounded you repeatedly for his gold and now I have come to reclaim my debt. You dare RUN FROM ME?" The women raised her voice to a shriek sending a shiver down both parent's spines. "just......." Magnolia began "..........not our daughter......" The women smiled, it seemed she was in a good temperament tonight. "Have no fear" she patted the child's head. " I take good care of broken toys." the air parted and a dark passage opened. "Where shall you take her?" The women pulled the child to her feet and said " the most beautiful place one can imagine." Philip seemed to have changed his mind and held on to his daughter's hand however he was looking at the women. "Dezaia" she showed no response "please." She seemed to think for a second when she bent down and using her finger nails slit a gash on his forehead. He rolled in agony as Magnolia began murmuring prayers and rocking in the field. Dezaia and the child walked towards the black opening. Before they walked through they both did something. Dezaia smirked and said "be grateful. She never loved you back." then she looked at the little girl and whispered " whatever name you had before, it's worthless now. I shall call you Ai. In English it means love. I find it befitting and kind as it will be the closest thing to love you will ever feel. Let us go to where the sun never rises." Ai then peered around for a final glimpse of her parents, waved slightly and walked through the hole.

Three hundred years later...

"Jack! Wait up!" called Mr O' Reilly. Jack placed the sword back in his scabbard, rolled his eyes, turned around and hissed "what?" The director of the play came running over wearing the forever worn tracksuit that he never takes off. Mr O'Reilly sighed " Jack. I have forbidden you to bring that real sword to the stage and yet you have brought it." He started to drum his fingers on his crossed arms. "Why?" Jack just snorted " The scene is more authentic if the props are real" " YOU COULD ACTUALLY KILL SOMEONE WITH THAT THING" Mr O' Reilly yelled out. Jack just picked up his coat and began to walk out when Mr O' Reilly said" I'm cutting you Jack." Jack paused, tensed his shoulders and ran out of the building. How could they just cut him. He was the star. He practically carried the entire production. How could they just... he sighed and crouched down on the wall. What was he going to do know. If his parent's find out about this, he will be kicked out of the house. This acting thing was his last lifeline and now it's gone. And what was worse was he actually enjoyed it. He urged everybody to do his best and he couldn't wait for the opening of Romeo and Juliet. And now it was gone.

"Now what's a pretty boy like you doing all on his lonesome?" Jack turned around to a women who appeared out of no where from behind him. She was wearing a revealing black dress and a sultry smile. Like any other boy his age he couldn't help but be smiling back at this gorgeous lady. She offered her hand. " Dezaia" she then leaned in and whispered " in English it means desire." Jack could totally see why. She was tanned with light make up to only emphasise her rich beauty. Her eyes were deep brown and her hair was black as liquorice toffee. She smelled like chocolate mixed with berries and something else, tangy and exotic. He wanted to lean right in and just smell her all day. He barely noticed that music, popping and fresh started to play in the background. Dezaia's head started bobbing to the beat.

############################PLAY VIDEO#############################

Then she spoke " People can take everything away from you, but they can never take away your truth." She smiled again and continued " but the question is............ can you handle mine?" she tossed her head and swivelled her index finger around her ear. " They say I'm crazy. I really don't care. That's my prerogative." she winked and continued and bared her teeth. " They say I'm nasty but I don't give a damn." she inched closer " getting boys is how I live." she then pouted as if to feel annoyed " some ask me questions- why am I so real" Jack could barely understand that himself. "but they don't understand me. I really don't know the deal about my sister, trying hard to make it right." he thought he saw a flicker of confusion in her as if here she was talking to herself. Shaking her head, coming closer, she continued "everybody's talking all this stuff about me. Why don't they just let me live?" she was in breathing distance now. " I don't need permission, make my own decisions. That's my prerogative" she held out her hand and leaned in to him. "It's the way that I want to live." her eyes landed on him and she teased " you can't tell me what to do" he was leaning in for a kiss when she suddenly pulled away and smirked" don't get me wrong. I'm really not souped. Ego trips is not my thing." she shrugged and continued " all these strange relationships really gets me down." she put her arms around his neck "I see nothing wrong in spreading myself around." then she pulled me in to a slow dance as she sang " everybody's talking all this stuff about me. Why don't they just let me live? I don't need permission, make my own decisions. That's my prerogative." Letting go she twisted and tossed her head, always gazing at me. Singing the exact same thing again, repeating the words, Jack saw the shadows rise from the ground which oozed together to make a crack of some sort. She looked like she was going to go in to it when Jack tried to plead with her not to go but she seemed to change her mind and come back. Or maybe she's just teasing me Jack thought. Jack was surprised he didn't faint yet from awe and sheer luck. Coming even closer she sang more softly "why can't I live my life? Without all of the things that people say," she touched his chin with her lips and crooned "ohhhhhhhhhh". She then caught his t-shirt and slowly pulled him towards the hole, still singing. Jack looked nervously at the tear in the space but she smiled and twirled her fingers around the ear again " they say I'm crazy" she pulled him again, once again baring her teeth " they say I'm nasty" Feeling reassured, slightly hot and completely unaware of the stupidity he was ignorant to. He was still mumbling " it is your prerogative" as he walked through the dark with Dezaia and never looked back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEAH SO THIS IS JUST A FILLER TO GET THE REAL STORY GOING. I HOPE THIS IS ALLOWED CAUSE I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS. PLEASE COMMENT AND CONTINUE IF YOU LIKE IT. BY THE WAYS AI AND DEZAIA ARE JAPANESE IF ANYONE IS WONDERING. DON'T WORRY THERE WILL BE MORE DEVELOPMENT ON JACK IF ANYONE THINKS I BARELY TOUCHED HIS SUBJECT.

SEE YEAH!!!