F I V E

🇫🇷🇮🇪🇳🇩🇸
_

Taehyung walked downstairs, his boxy smile still plastered on his face. He looked at his watch, checking the time.

The boy's went silent as soon as they spotted the brown haired boy, staring at him as if they're interrogating him.

Taehyung ignored the stares of his 'friends' and walked outside, the door being left wide open.

-

Namjoon scrolled through his instagram, eyebrows furrowing at a familiar face.

Taehyung was with two boys, one wearing a red beanie and the other having bright highlighter yellow hair.

He scoffed, rolling his eyes dramatically. The door flew open, a happy looking Taehyung strolling in.

"Hey Namjoon"

He grinned, eyes glimmering with joy.

Namjoon's eyes widened at the sudden fresh hair colour, normally they would only re-dye for a comeback.

Taehyung had smooth blonde hair, different shades yet all blended well. Namjoon nearly choked in surprise at the sudden change, it was quite suspicious that Taehyung would all of a sudden dye his hair once again.

"Tae, why did you dye your hair?"

Namjoon asked, confused.

A dark expression appeared onto Taehyung's face, the once smile turning flat.

"So I could forget all the pain you and the others are causing me"

He whispered, turning around and walking up the stares. Silence.