Conclusion

Before the fateful conclusion, a brief summary of the previous parts:

Mikasa and Eren are the only ones who can decide if they are siblings or not. Never forget that the only thing that matters in a relationship is how they see each other, not how you see them. And they undeniably don't have a siblings relationship.

They have a reciprocally protective relationship, they will always protect each other. The scarf is an unbreakable link between them.

Mikasa's behavior and what she says clearly shows that Eren is the most important person on Earth for her. All her character is based on her love for Eren: he made her become what she is. Her motivation is to protect him, her dream is to live with him forever. She fights for Eren, she lives for him. Her love is a true and unconditional love.

Eren is less transparent. He cares a lot about Mikasa, he does have deep feelings for her, but his behavior does not necessarily indicate that he loves Mikasa. It's almost impossible to know precisely why he thinks about her. Maybe he still sees her as a childhood friend.

It's finally time to answer the question.
"Why do I ship Eremika?"

I ship it because Mikasa will never leave Eren. She will never give up on him. Her love is definitive and unconditional.

I ship it because it's already so close to be cannon... The only thing missing for that is that Eren finally accepts Mikasa's feelings.

I ship it because after all his evolution, Eren is now ready to have love feelings. Just do it, Eren...

I ship it because it would allow Eren and Mikasa to finally be happy after what they had to went through.

I ship it because it would be the completion of all of what Mikasa has ever wished.

I ship it because Eren would finally have understood what is important in this world: the people that are able to bring you happiness. Mikasa has already understood that.

I ship it because if it doesn't happen, I would have a feeling of unfinished relationship. I don't know why, but I feel that a lot of things still wait to happen between Eren and Mikasa. They have a strong common past and a common present, what will their future look like?

I ship it because it would have the greatest meaning possible: they already have extremely strong links.  But it can be even stronger... They just have to seal this union.

I ship it because none of them will ever find someone better for them than each other.

I ship it because it would be the ultimate conclusion of the deepest relationship in this universe I love so much.

My logic is telling me yes.
My heart is telling me yes.

This is why I ship Eremika.

The End

~~~~

Thanks for reading this book! I put all my heart to write this. I sincerely hope that you understand my feelings about Eren and Mikasa, I tried to say my opinion as honestly as possible.

If you want, I will do another book to say my opinion about all the other ships in SnK. Of course it won't be as detailed as I did for Eremika because there is less arguments, but it could be interesting to see which ships are the most likely to become cannon. And it would be fun, right?

I wish that I made you understand the characters like I do. Maybe I changed your mind about some facets of the these two complex characters' personality.

If you didn't ship Eremika, I hope this has made you think about it. Maybe now you think that it would be possible, or even a beautiful end for these two little birds 🕊. Maybe I even succeeded to make that you ship Eremika, or at least that you don't deny it anymore.

If you already ship Eremika, which is probably the case if you read this book, then I just hope that you enjoyed to hear another opinion about it, and other reasons that could make that our ship will one day become real.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting to write so much about my favorite characters' feelings! But I found out that I had many things to say, and I even didn't say all the thoughts that crossed my mind. That's why I wonder if you would like to hear other arguments in a new part. Not necessarily concrete arguments like in the previous parts, but all the arguments I find for Eremika, even if it's stupid or exaggerated. Even the smallest details have their importance when they are added to the others. I would also put other arguments I find on Internet, because hearing the other opinions is always interesting for me. So, if you're interested, tell me in the comments! 👇