Fanfiction idea #1 (Carry On)

Baz couldn't do it any more. His brain was only filled with thoughts of Simon.

"Where's Simon?" "What is Simon doing right now?" "Could he be thinking of me?"
All these thoughts had been running and running around in his head during the whole day. Baz tied his fists so hard that blood was dripping from his hands. But he couldn't care less. It was time to find Simon!
He went to the dining hall, no Simon. To the library, there were no Simon either.

"Where the hell can he be?!" He almost shouted.

Then it hit him. He' likes to read in the forest.
Baz rushed out to the forest behind the school. There was he. Simon sitting in the grass, laying on the tree while reading a book.
Simon heard someone come and looked up. He already knew who it was. Who else would come into the woods at almost midnight?

"Baz. What are-"

Simon couldn't finish his sentence before Baz took hold of the collar of his shirt and were throwing him against the tree.
Ouch

"WHA- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!"

Bad could see the fear in Simon's eyes.
What am I doing?

Baz let go of Simon's collar, stepped back a few steps as a big fire ring around Baz formed.

"I- I am so sorry. I don't know-" Baz almost whispered as he sat down on the grass with his head covered in his hands.

"Baz, tell me what's wrong. Get out of there now or you will burn!" Simon couldn't find a way to stop the fire so he stepped into the ring to Baz instead. Simon took Baz's hands off his face and held his Face and said; "Come let's get out of here. Why are you hurting yourself?"

Baz looked up. And then they both sat there staring intently at each other right before Baz suddenly kissed Simon. The fire ring stopped. Simon just looked at Baz as he pulled his head away. Then Simon kissed back.