Niall One Shot: Sweet

You and Niall are in the kitchen baking a cake. He takes a lump of chocolate frosting from the tin and puts it right next to your face. "Oh Caroline!" You turn your head and the frosting gets all over your face.

"Hey!" You shout and chase him around the kitchen laughing.

Once you finally catch him he spins around and kisses you firmly with his hand on the small of your back.

As he leans away he murmurs "mmm, sweet! But not sweet enough.."

You give him a mischievous grin and within a moment he slides off your shirt exposing your bra. You jump up on him and put both your hands on the side of his soft face.

He's holding you by the bum and kissing you passionately on the lips. You're fingers are running through his blonde hair and you can taste the chocolate frosting on his breath.

He loses his balance and rams you into the fridge, but you don't mind. Holding him feels so good.

He props you up on the counter. Your body is humming ready to feel him. He begins to unbutton your pants and slides them off.

You're groaning with anticipation, just wanting him to touch you everywhere.

"I'm coming baby" he grumbles, taking off his own pants and begins to kiss you on the neck. You lean your head back taking him in as he makes his way down..

Kissing your collar bone

down to your breast. Slightly sucking on your nipple but continuing on his adventure down..

down to your stomach.

finally taking off your panties and flinging them across the kitchen. By now your positively begging him.

He smirks before spreading your legs as far as they can go and starts sucking on your clit.

First just little licks and bites, then he suddenly turning ferocious and sucks it so hard that your moans fills the entire house.

He stops and turns to kiss your inner thigh. Inserting his fingers in your pussy.

You squish your eyes closed in pleasure and moan "Oh my god, put it in me Niall, pleaseee."

He obliges by taking his hard dick and ramming it in your pussy.

You wrap your legs around him and he's using the counter top to go deeper and deeper inside you.

"Yeah, you like that babe... Ughhhh.. You're so good Caroline. This is amazinggg" Niall moans.

You kiss his neck and bite his ear. You can feel his heavy breathing.

You're soaked and Niall's body is sweaty and sticky against yours.

"I'm gonna- I'm gonna cum. Cum with me." he says.

You start to moan together and every thrust is long and hard.

Finally both your bodies reach the point where the pleasure is so great and cum. You take a sharp breath knowing that its over.

Breathing deeply, he rests his head on your sholder.

He takes a sigh and picks his head up to look deep in your eyes, smiling, "Now that.... Was sweet.."