Round 2 (;

IF YOU ARE NOT MATURE AND A NON FREAK DO NOT READ THIS! & IF YOU ARE  A NIGGA PLEASE DONT READ THIS....

Your fresh out of the shower and you come out with a towel around you, Damn baby you so sexy. I call you over to me as I sit down on the bed, I slowly yanks the towel down showing off your perfect body. You straddle me as I place my hands on your ass , Flicking my tongue along your neck sucking and kissing. I reach my other hand down between your legs rubbing your clit then slips my finger in your pussy parting your southern lips. I add 2 fingers than 3 while french kissing your lips flipping us over with me ontop with my fingers still buried in your pussy. I hear your sweet moans in my ear making me extra hard. I then push open your legs roughly and pulls down my boxers and slips into you pushing your walls farther apart making you take all of my dick as you let out a gasp and digs your nails in my back. I start stroking in and out of your slow and hard biting down on my lip looking you in your eyes showing lust. I speed up my pace making you call me daddy. I then pick up up and flips you on your stomach and enter you from behide grabbing your ass cheek and slams in and out of you. I feel your pussy start to tighten against my dick and you cum down on me, I soon cum after you and kisses you.