Beging your adventure

12th June 1957
20:39
'Dear diary

I'm so excited for today!! Finally 18, I'm going to the festival with Agro, Erl and Stephany!! I feel like we're going to have so much fun, right now I'm putting on my make up, gotta get ready for my big party, ok... I'll add to this when I'm back, I'm gonna have so much fun!!'
Little did I know that would be the very last time... I would ever wright in that diary.

Mum dropped me off, already waiting for me was Erl, who looked alright most of the time, he had his blonde hair gelled back, teeth as white as ever and of course he was wearing his fancy outfit, bow-tie and a classy suit.
"THANKS MUM!" I laughed as I saw my mum drive off, leading to which would be the last time I see her.
"Erl why do you always have to got so dressed up so properly??" I guess I sounded like I was moaning I really didn't care tho, I was usually stubborn to people, which is why I only have these three people as my friends.
"It's not hard to look good charlotte!" He slowly giggled at the end of that sentence which annoyed me, what annoyed me more is hearing my name... charlotte, I regret the day my mum chose it, I just hate it, really annoys me.
Next to arrive was Stephany, she looked like she was ready to get drunk, and 5 minutes later Agro joined us
"Sorry guys!" He exclaimed "got caught up in something"
We all forgave him and made are way to the festival, but we all had different plans of how the night was going to end...