Returning.

We all got up. Everyone on the island was freaking out about seeing us. We made it to he guild hall kicking some wizards asses. Once the smoke cleared it revealed team tenrou. "Look whose back!" Natsu cheered. Laxus had and arm around me. We looked around the guild then heard a voice coming out the back room. "What's going o-" the child stared at me and Laxus. Laxus face was in shock. I had my hands over my mouth while tearing. The kid was about seven years old. He had the scar over his right eye, my eyes and hair color with Laxus's haircut. The child ran past some of the happy talking guild mates with tears in his eyes. He ran and hugged me and Laxus. We all laughed a little bit when he let go. I kneeled down on one knee. I smiled at him looking him in the eye. "Where ya been kiddo?" I smiled running my hand through the front of his hair to the back of it. "I could ask you the same... mom." I smiled at him calling me that. Laxus picked up the child putting him on his fathers shoulders. I stood up as Laxus leaned in and whispered something to me. "I'm gonna take Lax out around town okay? You can take him tomorrow." I smiled and nodded. Half using my magic I jumped up and gave Lax a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and walked over to the bar. I sat next to Makarov. Apparntly Macao had became the new guild master."Hey Y/N." I turned to see Macao. "Hmm?" I looked at him.  "Can I speak to you? In private." I gave a nod leaving my glass of wine at the bar. We walked into his office and I sat down. "Why me?" "hmm?" I looked at him. "Why'd you and Laxus choose me?" I looked at him in the eye. "Macao, your the most adult-ish person in this guild. You raised Romeo to be a great kid. But I won't let his idiotic role model mess him up I promise. But I honestly wouldn't be sad if he turned out like Romeo." I smiled at him. He smiled back. "Ya know his first word was Y/N." I smiled. "Really?" I asked. "Yup and the second one was Laxus. It was sad but happy." He smirked at me. We walked back to the bar. "Y/N!" I heard Natsu scream. I turned around. "What?" I asked. "Wheres ma nephew?" He demanded walking over to the bar. I thought about for a second. If I told him he'd probably attack Laxus infront of his child. "No." I said sipping my wine. "What Why?" He said poutingly. Erza walked over with a cocked eyebrow. "Because you'll attack his dad infront of him." I said taking another swig. Erza sighed while sitting down next to me. Natsu pout cried. I kept drinking, but had finished half my wine and was drinking water. I noticed someone open the guild doors but didn't pay much attention. No one was really paying attention. I heard mini footsteps running towards me. Everyone stopped and stared. I got off the stool realizing who it is. I turned around kneeling down. The kid had tears in eyes running to me. The got to me then stood panting. I looked around for Laxus but didn't see him.  "What's wrong kiddo?" I put my hand through his hair to calm him down. "Daddy.. men came.. daddy scary..." I sighed. "Okay Lax you don't have to say anymore. I'll go get daddy okay in the mean time, you'll stay here with Uncle Natsu okay?" I asked him and he nodded as my brother kneeled down. I gave a nod to Erza as if to say watch them. I began running. I searched the sky for traces of Lightning. By the dock. I started running. "So little lightning slayer. Tch. You aren't half as strong as they said you were. One of you go get the kid." I walked out from my spot in hiding. "That won't be necessary. Attacking the one I love is something but targeting my child? That's a whole new level." I spat. Laxus hadn't even been attacked. "Tch you guys didn't even land a scratch on him." I scoffed. One of the guys started running towards me. Yawning I delivered a kick in the jaw. Laxus punched one of the guys. Leaving three more. Two of them came at us. This time I punched while the lightning wizard delivered a knee to the nuts. "Cute attack but you going to give up yet? Because we haven't even used magic yet and beat up four of your goons." I yawned. The man hit us with an attack. A magical attack. We both easily dodged. I landed ontop the dudes head knocking him out. Sighing we both walked back into the guild. (Pretend Macao lifted ban) We walked back to the guild. "Mommy! Daddy!" Lax ran over tackling me into a hug, "Geez kid you made more of an impact than those goons." I gave a slight laugh. He got up and hugged his dad too.