seven

jackson called his old friend, jinyoung, to get hyungwon and take him to room G-7. he walked to my locker to grab a knife.

he walked back to G-7 and waited. before they walked in, he swiftly put the knife behind a pillow and watched him walk in.

"is there a reason you called jinyoung to bring me here?" he asked.
"well," I started. "why don't you have a seat, and we can discuss why you're here."

he looked at me, hesitantly sitting down in front of me. "well? start talking, because I know I don't wanna stay here talking with you." he spoke, disgust lacing his tone.

"close your eyes, kim hyungwon. close your eyes." he looked me in the eyes.

"I will call the police. hurry up." he remarked, trying to threaten me.

I started laughing. "my father is the head of police. he knows of my doings and is scared of me." his eyes widened and he closed his eyes quickly.

i took out my handkerchief and tied it around his head, taking the knife from behind the pillow. i looked at him and decided to snap a photo of him, to keep memory of his clingy-friend-stealing-self.
*SNAP*
"w-what are you doing?" he asked.
"taking a photo to remember you. what else would I be doing?" I retorted.
"why do you need a photo? im still her---"

I cut him off by stabbing the kitchen knife into his neck, watching the blood come out. I stood up and grabbed a towel and started cleaning the knife. I walked over to him and slowly untied the handkerchief. I looked at his face; his eyes were widened, mouth slightly gaped open. I ignored the blood still shooting out of his neck, soaking my blazer.

I grabbed his body and dragged him out of the school and into an abandoned garden nearby to the school. I took the familiar shovel I always used and started digging in another area covered with bushes and ferns. Picking up his body, I dropped him into the hole. I took the shovel and started putting the dirt on top of his body when suddenly, I turned around to see my friends cleaning up his blood.

"glad you know when, where, and why." I smirked.
"well, we have been your friends since we were in eighth grade." they chuckled.

a/n july 25, 2017
check out my story, "finsta" while ur still at it 😤❤ -rose♡
a/n august 19, 2018
once again, finsta has been deleted :'D. -jereena