chapter 4

Me and Scarlett soon arrived at the mall to go shopping. We where getting me a dress for my birthday. We went to the first nice dress store we could find. We wanted something special, something that makes me pop.

(Pic above)
We looked around until we found the right dress. It was a beautiful teal, with diamonds on top. It was so beautiful!

We then went to a hair and makeup parlor. We went through all the make up, and I found what I like for the party. I also found what I liked for my hair, so I made an appointment to get it done Thursday morning.

Next place we went to was a nail salon! I found the perfect one. It had a light blue on bottom, dark blue on the middle, and then black on top. It was so pretty!

Next we went to the shoe store. There were so many heels, that it was so hard to choose. "Hey Winny poo, how about these?" Scarlett said, while holding up a pair of heels up. They were really cute, they had what kinda looks like flowers with diamonds on each petal.

Last place was the jewelry store. I wanted something to top it all off. After looking around for a bit, I found the one, the one I needed! The necklace was all diamonds, and then there was a line of diamonds with a big diamond on the end. And the earnings had 2 big diamonds on each.

"I think I found the perfect look for my party!" I told Scarlett. She looked at me excitedly "really, know we can go eat, your buying!" She yelled at me as she walking away. I always have to pay, but at least I get choose where we eat at.

We soon reach the food court. There was taco bell, McDonald's, pizza hut, pop eyes, and chili's. "Lets go to chili's," I suggested. Scarlett just shrugged her shoulders, and started following me. We soon ordered, and started eating.

Halfway through the meal, I seen the one person I never wanna see. I seen Dook, surrounded around a bunch of girls. He looked up, and caught me looking. He smirked and winked at me, and continued to flirt with all of the girls. God, I hate him, why do I have to be in his pack?

We soon finished eating and starting walking around. We had to walk by Dook, and he started whispering to the girls. "Look, ain't she ugly?" He asked them. They all giggled and laughed, nodding their heads. I ignored them, and continued walking.

"Lets leave, and get home, we have school tomorrow," Scarlett said. I nodded in agreement. We soon got into the car, and started driving home. Then, a song me and Scarlett started playing. We turned it up and started singing it.

(Play song above)
Sometimes you've got to bleed to know,
That you're alive and have a soul,
But it takes someone to come around to show you how.

She's the tear in my heart, I'm alive,
She's the tear in my heart, I'm on fire,
She's the tear in my heart, Take me higher,
Than I've ever been.

The songs on the radio are ok,
But my taste in music is your face,
And it takes a song to come around to show you how.

She's the tear in my heart, I'm alive,
She's the tear in my heart, I'm on fire,
She's the tear in my heart, Take me higher,
Than I've ever been.

Than I've ever been
Than I've ever been
Than I've ever been

You fell asleep in my car, I drove the whole time,
But that's ok, I'll just avoid the holes so you sleep fine,
I'm driving here I sit, cursing my government,
For not using my taxes to fill holes with more cement.

You fell asleep in my car, I drove the whole time,
But that's ok, I'll just avoid the holes so you sleep fine,
I'm driving here I sit, cursing my government,
For not using my taxes to fill holes with more cement.

Sometimes you've got to bleed to know,
That you're alive and have a soul,
But it takes someone to come around to show you how.

She's the tear in my heart, I'm alive,
She's the tear in my heart, I'm on fire,
She's the tear in my heart, Take me higher,
Than I've ever been.

My heart is my armor,
She's the tear in my heart, she's a carver,
She's a butcher with a smile, cut me farther,
Than I've ever been.

Than I've ever been
Than I've ever been
Than I've ever been

My heart is my armor,
She's the tear in my heart, she's a carver,
She's a butcher with a smile, cut me farther,
Than I've ever been.

When the song ended, we started laughing because we sang so off key. We pulled into the pack house and got out of the car. We went inside and went into my room.

"So... who do you think your mate is gonna be?" Scarlett asked, wiggling her eyebrows. "I have no clue, there are so many guys," I told her truthfully. "Okay, okay, who do you want your mate to be?" She question. "Anybody but Dook, Ryan, and Daniel!" I answered. She nodded her head and got out her homework.

We were doing our homework quietly and asking questions everyone now and then. Soon Scarlett's parents called her, to tell her to go home. Now I am sitting on my bed thinking who would be my mate?

I soon went downstairs and started making dinner for the whole pack, who don't eat with their families and everyone that just got done with training. No, I am not forced to cook for the pack. I volunteered to do it on the days the guys have training.

I made steaks in all different ways, raw, medium, and all the way cooked. I also made mash potatoes, corn, and rolls.

After a few minutes, they all started coming in and getting their food. I got my plate first, and I sat down waiting for Scarlett, Ryan, and Daniel. We always eat together. They finally arrived and sat down.

"I heard that the Dook hasn't found his mate yet," said Daniel. "Uhh, why do I care?" I asked. "It could be you, or anyone!" Said Ryan. "God guys, you know I hate him, and plus, he doesn't even like me!" I explained. They all sighed and started eating.

I finished so I wanted to go up to my room sleep. "Good night, love you guys!" I said. "Goodnight love you too!" They yelled.

I went you stairs and got ready for bed. After I changed and brushed my teeth, I crawled into bed, and dreamt of how I would want my birthday to go.

*****
Hello my lovely people, here's another update, hope you enjoy!

Until next my lovely people!