~Intro~

Its been three years..Three years since she's been gone..Hashirama pulled the sheets off his welly toned body,leaning up out of bed with his head turned from the spot his beloved Mito used to lay.No matter his hard he tried to shake the nightmare he had almost every night he always awoke back into his horrible reality.He damned the Akatsuki but shoved that thought to the back of his mind.No progress was going to be made crying again over her loss and hashirama refused to remember her that way.He refused to remember Mito as the bloodied corpse he held sobbing..He tried to push it all away but couldn't help but remember it all,Tobirama holding him back,the traditional ballroom floor splattered in her precious blood.Her wedding ring found in all the gore that was later held in a 'evidence bag',for years..The woman he loved who he had just kissed goodbye hours ago.

Getting up he made his way to his personal study of the small and simple but expensively decorated apartment.Where he would continue researching and researching.Working and working to try to forget the pain.

He just wanted progress.

He instead turned on his computer doing the work Tobirama always begged him to do..He began reading the recent applications before clicking a certain one..

(Omg I'm at it again.I know nothing of police work but damn this was too good of an idea to pass up.)