Chapter 1

It was the first day of eighth grade, my alarm clock went off and I woke up groaning. I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes. My younger sister, Aly suddenly burst through my door half dressed in her school clothes and half dressed in her pink, teddy jammies. “Hurry! Wake up! Wake up!” She squealed, “It’s the first day of school! Don’t you want to get there early?” She stopped for a second, “Well, I don’t know about you, but I want to see my friends for like the first time in forever!” And with that said, she rushed down the hall to her room. I shook my head and chuckled. “Oh Aly…” I said to myself. I yawned one last time before getting out of bed completely. I opened my closet and brought out the outfit I decided on last night. I quickly put it on. I wore black skinny jeans and a burgundy and black striped shirt that had a lace running down the back of the shirt. I threw on my black vans and quickly straightened my medium length dark brown hair. I brushed my fingers through the soft straight hair while looking at my reflection in the mirror on my vanity. I was done getting ready. I didn’t care much about my appearance. Well, not as much as most girls my age do now a days. I didn’t wear make up mainly because my parents thought I was too young to wear any yet…Yes, I’m fourteen. But it didn’t bother me much anyways. I didn’t think I needed any yet. Nobody really notices me anyways…so it didn’t matter. I’m a bit shy and quiet until you get to know me well enough to understand how weird I can be. I looked into the mirror one last time and gave my reflection a small grin. I sprayed on some perfume and quickly grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs followed by Aly. I quickly ate a waffle and ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Once I was done, I grabbed my bag and walked outside and into my mom’s car. Once I got to school, I said goodbye to Aly and my mom and got out of the car to see a bunch of new faces and old ones walking into the gates that entered my school. I threw  my backpack onto my back and carried it on one side as I clutched one of the straps and walked into the gates…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys! So…I know this is like…REALLY REALLY short...But I just wanted to get started on this new story. Hope you enjoyed! Yeh, Kinda cheesey and all…but I promise it’ll get better as it goes on! Stay tuned! c: