How You Meet

Reid: You were at a local bookstore looking for a good read. You were looking at the fiction section, you went and read the backs of at least 15 books before deciding
on Bram Stokers Dracula. You turned to leave the fiction when you walked right into a skinny guy with curly hair and a satchel.
"Oh sorry." "No I'm sorry.I should have been paying attention. " the stranger said.
"I'm Y/n, Y/n L/n." "Um Spencer,Spencer Reid."
"Nice to um bump into you,
Y/n. What have got there?" Spencer asked out of curiosity.
"Erm, a book on Pythagoras and Bram Stoker's Dracula."
"Oh cool. Did you Dracula was a real guy except that his real name was Vlad the Impaler and he was famous for impaling his enemy's heads-" Spencer commented.
"Onto stakes." you both said at the same time. You giggled "yeah I know." "How um how about I buy those books for you?" he asked. "Um that's not necessary, but thanks for the offer." you tell him.
"But I want to, please." You heard him say. "Okay."
He went up to the counter and paid for them.
He handed it back to you with a smile. "See you around Y/n."
he said then walked away. "You too Spencer." You opened the cover of your Pythagoras book and found some writing in it In case you ever need a friend -Spence
it had his number as well.
You smiled and exited the bookstore.

Rossi: The two of you met when you had your first case in the BAU. The one about the choking game. You and the rest of the BAU discussed reasons why so many kids were doing this. "How do you know Y/n?" Rossi asked.
"Um my little brother was dared to try it last year and died, so its very very deadly and stupid just to think about." "Oh, sorry for your loss." Rossi said. Damn Rossi was good looking!
Everyone else mumbled something of the same context. "Its hard but I manage he would want me to move on." "Okay team meet you on the plane at sunset tomorrow." Hotch concluded.
Everyone but you and Rossi stayed behind but you didn't know that until you noticed someone staring at you.
"You gonna say something or are you just gonna stand there?" "Sorry, I was just wondering if you wanted to go with me Garcia's for movie night?" said a voice you immediately recognize as David Rossi's. "Um, yeah sure give me a minute to put this file back together." He nodded. "You can call me David or Dave if you want also you don't have to be so formal you're apart of the team so you're family now." Rossi commented. "Okay, Dave. Ready when you are."
And with that the two of you headed out.

Morgan: You were the BAU's new intern. "How about game night next week- to get to know our new intern?" Morgan suggested. "Um,sounds good to me." you say. "For those in favor say aye, all apposing say nay." says Prentiss. The whole bullpen echoed with ayes. "The ayes have it. Garcia and JJ are the best in party planning so they're in charge." Hotch noted.