dog sitter (smut)

There were only two people at 12 grimwald place....for the last 3 months.
Hermione was in charge of keeping Sirius handled. All her work with harry and she was put in charge of dog sitting....

Voldemort was gone, that we knew for sure, and Peter Pettigrew was killed. the ministry didn't want to listen, or reopen the case on Lily and James Potter. No matter what Harry had to say about it. Turns out being the chosen one was only good for the ministry at their own convenience. So Sirius remained in hiding. And at first Hermione hated being stuck in this little house with him. But they grew into friends, and now she thought she could see something in Sirius eyes, and she wasn't quite sure if it bothered her or not.

One night she was in the kitchen trying to make dinner when Sirius came in, and just happened too walk a little too closely to her, brushing her backside with his hand.

"Sirius!!!" She jumped.
"What are you doing!"

"O i'm Sorry kitten I didn't see you standing there in that rather short dress. Bent over the sink." His voice rather husky and deep. The look on his face was pure enjoyment.

He stood and walk a few steps to the witch who was throwing daggers at him with her eyes.

"Stop playing around Sirius, and my dress is NOT that short! I'll have you know I went shopping, and I thought this to be my best choice out of my purchases."

She was rather red in the face taking his words as an insult rather than a desired filled compliment.

He took the step back making space between them but not much.

"Kitten" He loved calling her that.
"I love your dress. You are a very beautiful woman."
His his eyes trailed her hemline and followed every curve on her body. he wanted to reach out caress her cheek, grasp the small of her back, but he was unsure of what her response May be. I mean he was quite a few years her senior.

"Really you like it?"she spun a short circle,and he gave in l, and grabbed her by her waist befor she could fully stop and planted his lips against hers.
She was surprised, but his lips were heaven and she let out a small moan not even sure where it came from.
Sirius took that as 'kiss me harder' so he did.

He pulled her arms around her neck and lifted her onto the sinks edge. He didn't let his hand venture far just at her sides keeping her balanced. they snogged for what seemed like forever exploring eachothers mouths.

She tasted of cold cranberry juice, he chuckled, there was a hint of coconut rum. She had went shopping at the muggle super market and he was sure she found some drinks for herself.....

He tasted heavenly, the taste didnt bring anything familiar. it was just him, and she needed it all.

when they parted her heavy lids focused in on him.
"Eehhmm," he straightened himself.

"sorry love." He put her down, and stepped back.
"I don't know what came over me." He was flushed and was breathing heavily.

"Shut up Sirius." She grabbed him pulling him back to her. This time she was in charge. Hermione let her hand go where ever they pleased. She wasn't even sure she had control over them anymore. Her hands started at his neck and followed to his chest into his jacket finding buttons she didn't like. She pulled his shirt from is pants.

All awhile Sirius was feeling drunk off of her lips alone. When she let her hands explore him he felt something pulling in his trousers.

"Easy kitten." He pulled back,
"as much as i love how this is turning out I feel I am taking advantage of you."

"Sirius if I felt You were doing that you'd be hexed and out cold by now trust me." She was pulling him back, but he got to her first.

He picked her up mid snogging and carried her to his room. By the time they got there his shirt was loose falling to the ground, and her hair fell flat around her shoulders. Well as flat as it could really. His hands where in it the moment he cut it loose. He ran his lips down her neck kicking the door open.
He turned around and fell back on his bed with her on top of him.
He slipped her dress over her head and revealed the most beautiful figure he had ever remember seeing. Her breasts were tucked away in a beautiful black lace bra, and her knickers were almost nonexistent. He let out a small moan as he closed his eyes and ran his hands down her body finding her back side.

She was busy burying her face and his neck and making her way down to his collar bone onto his chest and backup. They were both out of breath and he flipped her over letting his trousers tjat he didn't realize she had undid fall to the floor.

He kissed every inch of her body leaving not one part untouched as he made his way down her stomach. he went down her left thigh about halfway before moving over to her right, and working his way up. His fingers slipping under her waistband. He too tjat moment to look up at her confirming she was okay with all this.

He would let her stop if she wanted. He would remove himself. allow her to recover, and they would never look back at this moment again.

He was amused by her reaction.

"Well don't stop!" She cried.

That was all he needed he slid them down and continued to work his way up to her core. She was so smooth and he loved it. He covered he mons, his tongue massaged hrs clitt as he sucked and pulled. He just burried his face into her and she came.
She hasn't lasted long. He was absolutely amazing.
On her last release he crawled back up her body kissing each of her breasts and onto her neck.

She forcefully rolled him over. Well he let her for a moment. She slid his briefs off his body revealing his large member. He took charge once more.
Knowing she was ready; he slid inside of her. She dug her nails into his back, and her tightness made him cry out.
He filled her with every stroke. After some time; botj moaning and working their bodies togetjer i perfect harmony. He must have found her spot because her walls clenched around him and milked him for every ounce. he had never had a release like this. He collapsed not even having the strength to remove himself from her. She was struggeling to breath.

-"My god..."
-"I know..."
He slipped from her. And rolled to his side of the bed.
"Come here." He pulled her to him.

"Sirius this is unnecessary you don't have to pretend you want me to stay I know how you work."

He looked at her with the most heart broken expression.
"If you want to go, I will not hold you here, nor will I think any less of you.
But you listen to me carefully I want you here with me now and every night on from now. I have for a while."
He turned to see her face on:

"I'm serious"

"I know who you are."
She smirked, tucked into him and they drifted to sleep.

My first try at this kind of story and my longest story ever at over 1200 words!!!!!
Hope you enjoyed
Please leave comments and or vote!!