Lab Credits?

(A/N) I know Honey is supposed to be about 4' 10" but you know what I can't believe that he didn't grow at all throughout his third year of high school when most boys are shooting up like weeds so I'm just gonna  give him two more inches!

The day started off very normally for one Haninozuka Mitsukuni. In fact, one could even say that it was an extraordinarily GOOD day for the blond third-year as he woke up to the alluring scent of sweet pancakes with strawberries and his precious Usa-chan cuddled up underneath his chin.

"Mitsukuni, time to get up," the other's much taller cousin rumbled gently as he held a plate of still steaming pancakes in his hand.

Grumbling grumpily at being woken, Honey blindly reached up towards the source of the sweet scent as his eyes were still glued shut by sleep. Mori could do nothing but huff in amusement as he obligingly gave the cavity inducing breakfast over to the half-dead-to-the-world boy.

The sugar gave the loli-shota enough of a boost in energy to get him out of bed, washed, changed, and hopping down the halls of his traditional manor with his customary grin beaming at all the people the duo passed on their way to the limo out front.

Dressed in matching white dress shirts, powder blue blazers, black slacks and freshly polished black dress shoes, the two cousins made a striking image even if one of them barely hit 5' flat and was currently happily munching away at a chocolate bar he nicked from his kitchens before leaving.

Throughout the car ride to school, Honey nattered on about everything and anything that came to mind from the most recent of Chika-chan's wins to the new cake sampler his mother sent him from her trip to France. He even got Takashi to laugh out loud three times! Any time he managed to get his far more reserved friend to laugh out loud Honey mentally patted himself on the back. He didn't need to make Mori laugh out loud to know he was content and happy, but it was still nice to hear him express it with more than just the happy twinkle in his eyes.

When they got to school, the duo was immediately greeted by the various cries of welcome from the female population of the school whether they be younger or the same age as them, Honey and Mori were far too used to this to do anything but smile happily and nod back respectively.

"Honey-senpai, we'll see you after school!"

"Mori-senpai, could we come to see today at the Host Club again?"

"Honey-chan we brought some sweets to share later, okay?"

"Good morning Mori-san!"

Honey beamed from his spot atop his perch on Mori's shoulders and graciously accepted the others' greetings and small gifts of sweets and snacks. Nearly ten minutes later, the duo finally made it to the inside of the school and began the trek to their classroom, 3-A, which was located closer to the east wing of the school whereas the second-years were closer to the northern wing and the first-years the west wing.

"Takashi, I have a good feeling about today~" Honey revealed to his friend as he skipped along beside him. Catching the raised eyebrow out of the corner of his eye, the blond shook his head and continued smiling, "It's just a feeling," he giggled.

Homeroom passed by quickly with Honey chatting away happily with various classmates and Mori peacefully reading a new novel he picked up from the library until their first period BC Calculus class started.

Honey was pleased with the 97 he received on their latest test and saw that Takashi was grimacing lightly at his test score prompting him to glance over. Spotting the 79 on the paper had the shorter boy wincing in sympathy for his friend. 'Auntie isn't going to be happy about that,' he thought grimly. Takashi's mother had been getting on his case lately for allowing his grades to slip due to the back-to-back kendo tournaments he'd been participating in and threatened to have his room completely remodeled by his maternal cousin. Now that wouldn't be too bad if said cousin wasn't seven and believed pink and purple polkadots to be the cusp of designing genius.