•~• Chapter 3 •~•

He trade his guns, for love
But he's caught in a cross fire.
But he keeps waking up.
And it's not to the sound of birds.
~Cross Fire; Nightcore

➴├━═━═━═━═━

Natsu saw Grey hold the book in his hand. He gripped it with hate and bloodlust. Grey's icy cold eyes glared at Natsu shaking and teary eye form.

~•Couple Minutes before•~•

________________________________

Fate?!? I'm living proof that 'Fate' Is a lie!
________________________________

Natsu struggled to even breath. Once he had the book of END, in his hands. Memories, suffering, war, and fires. Rushed and blinded his vision with tears. He couldn't stop. His past was finally shown to him. And he learned. Learned he was a monster. A Demon.

END use to terrorize the land. Killing hundreds to Millions. He was the leader of Zerefs other demons. He was the strongest and most feared. But what scared Mages and Citizens a like, was his control over fire. Fire from a Dragons roar, to the depths of Hell.

Information that he didn't follow up on, also rushed into his head causing many faces, and words to sprout and defend like a wildfire in his mind. Falling to his knees, Happy stared at Natsu with worry.

Happy thought only little of what Natsu was doing until he say Natsu shaking and crying. Happy's wide open eyes, quickly looked at a open window, as he flew to Fairytail for help.

Natsu gripped his hair, drawing blood from his scalpe. The Memories and emotion's, rushing at him all at once was plumping into him like a hurricane. It hurt him. With that Natsu felled to the floor, landing on his back. His eyes were blood shot. As for his hands, they tried to cover his mouth, trying to help hold back the crystal and screams. But it was too late. For the memory of burning in a fire, casted over him, making Natsu release a blood curling scream into the air/wind.

A bang was heard, and Grey along with Erza busted down Natsu's door. Happy flew in with a exhausted Lucy. They all looked at the their pink hair friend (Hey Its Salmon!) who was all over the floor whimpering and bleeding by the head a little.

"We need to get him to the Guild! Master will know what to do." Erza commanded while Happy dropped Lucy and picked up Natsu.

Racing to the guild Lucky was about to follow only for something to catch her eye. Looking towards it. There was a book. And with that book a name stood out that put her on the edge of her heels.

"END."

________________________________

Two Lines sandwiching a quote... Sounds like a Time Skip to me.
________________________________

Lucy walled into the guild with a look of horror on her face. No one noticed the blonde, except for our little blue cat.

"Lushy~ Do you have." Happy flew over to Lucu, only to see the fear written on her face. "Lucy what happened?" With that note, happy caught everyone's attention.