Honeymoon

bendy: I'm sorry Ailce I could't take he tying to steal you from me . Ailce: don't worry at least we're together darling. Bendy: the wedding Ruin there glass everywhere. Anyway we already married so how about Honeymoon ? Ailce: okay let me pack my stuff first *packs stuff* *puts my black dress on * . I'm ready . Bendy: *packs my stuff * *fixes my bow tie  * yeah me to let go my lady . *opens the door of car* .Ailce: awww thank you *sits in car * . Bendy: *shuts the door * *goes in car * *drives car to somewhere pretty fro our honeymoon * were here toots . Both/bendy/Ailce: *get out of the car * . . *sets it up *both lie down on and look at the ground .Ailce: what should we do ?? . Bendy: ik what we should do . Bendy pov
Do you think it's time Boris? . boris: yeah it's time buddy . You guys been dating for a long time and you both love each other so much . Ur right Boris I will do it *grabs the box with the ring * Boris: you can do this bendy just think about how much you love Ailce and the worlds come out. Thank you Boris for being a good friend all this years *runs off to meet with Ailce * *see Ailce walking by I stand in front of her * Ailce: hi bendy *smiles* . Bendy: hi Ailce come with me I would like to show u something *winks* . Ailce: okay lead the way☺️. Grabs Ailces hand . Okay close ur eyes I will show you the way .Ailce: okay *close eyes *were are we going? . Bendy: somewhere special toots .but the demon and angel never noticed that was someone was watching from above but was not really happy about it I took her somewhere beautiful. Okay wee here open ur eyes.Ailce:*opens eyes * wow bendy it's beautiful. U-mm Ailce *grabs a flower * *puts it in her hair* . Ailce: *blushes* awwww bendy . Ailce-c-can I tell you -s-something ? *is still calm about but thinks she might say no I . Ailce: yes bendy darling ? . *goes on his knees* Ailce: *gasps* . *opens box with the ring * Ailce Angel will you make the happiest demon in world by marrying me ? . Ailce: YES *cry's happy tears*. *smiles * *grabs Ailce carries her * *kiss her deeply* Ailce: *blushes balck* *kiss him back deeply* . (End of Pov) Boris: the most beautiful love story ever buddy. Bendy: awww thanks buddy *has Ailce in his arms* Ailce: when should we plan our wedding.Bendy: *with out noticing his best buddy is watching* Come to my room . Ailce: what ? . Bendy: you heard me beautiful ?*
Bendy Pov. (Mature warring )
I carried her to my room our face got so close together I blushed I putted my head down so she would't see me blushes before ik she lifted my head up and pulled me into a long kiss I was shocked For about 15 minutes before melting into her passionate kiss I wrapped my arm around her,hugging her  tightly. I rubbed her legs with my tail. Making her stiffen for a Second. Even part my mind said I should't do that I did it anyway. I licked at her bottom lip . I was begging her for a welcome in . to my amaze she had tilted her head. And used her tongue to explore my mouth . I was so surprised that I just stood there ,letting her tongue against mine . I eventually moved ,and I wrapped my tongue against hers .l pulls her down I lied on top of her ,Can I have you ? Ailce: *Confueds* w-what. *.     *gives Ailce a sign * Ailce:fine but be care full. 
*after a few seconds of makeing out they both feel asleep on each other*
Ailce: *woke up ran to the bathroom, started pukeing in  the sink * ugh . Bendy: sweetie u okay in there . Ailce: yeah I'm okay *after a few minutes*
                         Bendy POV
I was in room watching tv  when Ailce came in holding something behind her back . "Guess what,bendy!"she said excited .She took the thing from behind her back . "I'm pregnant!!" She said  "OMG"!! I said .
                            Ailce POV
I told the others they were so happy for me bendy I don't really know if the baby is a girl or a boy or if it's twins or more   Bendy said he wanted girl  but  I wanted a boy .but I told it doesn't matter at least if the baby is nice and heathy.
                            A/N
should it be a Boy or Girl.i want you guys to chose the name for a boy and a girl btw Ailce and bendy are haveing twins