Teenage Dirtbag

Dear Crush,

I hate teenagers even though I am one.

You seemed pretty depressed so I asked what was wrong. Turns out you were quite angry.

You and some guy ended up shoving each other around in class and your nose was still bleeding.

I wasn't too impressed with this guy. I don't even know what his name is. You told me his name but I forget. I had a little talk with him though. I hate him.

Instead of letting your friend punch his face in, I said I'd like to have a calm conversation. I tapped this guy on the shoulder. He was so arrogant: using his height against me and making sure his friends were crowded around me. I told the guy I wasn't too impressed and asked for his side of the story. He rolled his eyes at me and told me some joke of a story. Then he asked me why did I bother coming over.

I walked off after that. His friends called after me. I made the idiotic mistake of turning around. Two guys put the finger up at me, one called me something not too pleasant and another one of the guys mooned me.

Two chicks in our grade briefly got a glimpse of this. They decided to make some comments; something along the lines of "Wow, looks like someone's no longer getting action." and "Damn, girl. What did you do this time?".

...I should of just let your friend punch that guy's head in.

Sincerely, me