Chapter 1

YUYA'S POV

Hi my name is Takaki Yuya 17 yrs. of age, I and my family are currently living in a small town of Hokkaido from the city of Tokyo. I also entered Johnny's High School and currently at 2nd yr. and at the same time my parents work there as teachers, I know right. I have no escape from not attending classes. My mom teaches Math class and my father is a Dean in the sports Department.

It's the first day of school so I wore my uniform neatly and my parents drive me to school. As I enter the room, the teacher introduced me to the whole class and letting me take a sit on the last row since every seats are taken, It didn't bother me though because I really don't like sitting in front.

Classes started and I really feel bored already, after 3 hours of lectures the bell rings signaling that it's time for a break , I was about to stand up from my seat but I feel a presence standing in front of me.

"I'm Inoo Kei, nice to meet you. What's your name again?" he introduced himself, I didn't bother looking at him but when I see his hands I was confuse because it looks like a girl's but I noticed that he is wearing the boys' uniform, now I decided to look up to him but it made me get more confuse because I see a girl's face.

That was the time I started to be friends with Inoo more like best friends , but for me it's much more deeper but I can't confess , you know why . He already has a lover and his lover is one of my close friends too, it sucks right? But it's fine with me as long as he is happy, but of course these couple didn't want me to get jealous of them so they introduced me to one of their friend and his name is Yuri Chinen, when I saw him, I didn't know what to say but I find him cute. It makes my heart skip a bit whenever we talk.

Time passed by quickly until we became a couple. I'm really happy now with my high school life, but something happened, my grades became low and as a punishment my parents make me work in the cafeteria of school after class. Saying that, if I didn't study well I'll be a dishwasher forever. And they also lessen my allowance which is I understand since they just wanted to teach me how hard life would be if I didn't study and get a degree.

I have no choice but to obey them, my routine would be attend my classes, after class I'll help out in the cafeteria then go home late, and when I come home I have to make my assignment and show it to my parents before they give my phone back. Yeah, they also confiscate my phone and they say it will distract me from studies and work.

How sad my life is, I told my boyfriend Yuri about that and he understands it but he also feel so sad that we can't talk that long and only late at night. We spend one hour or more chatting at night, I really miss him. Time passed by again and I'm back to my normal life again. I can hold my phone already anytime and I don't have work after class, I call my friends inviting them for karaoke but of course my boyfriend is invited as well. But he said he is busy so I'm really sad because it's been a week but I haven't meet him yet because he keeps on saying he's busy. Finally we have time to see each other again and I hug him tight when I saw him but he just smile and suddenly telling me things I don't wanna hear. He said his and his friends played truth or dare and he choose dare. The task is to break up with me and be with the other person, I didn't really believe that he will do that actually and thought that it was just some kind of joke but then it was true. I even blame myself for not being with him from the few months of my punishment and maybe that's why it's that easy for him to replace me. I'm so devastated, sad, mad and all the negative emotions that a dictionary has. I really don't know what to do so I decided to reach out to my friends wanting some advices.

Since that day I never talk to my ex. Summer came and as always beach is the most crowded place but it didn't bothered me at all. I decided to went on a beach wearing my shades and seeing those beautiful girls with their tight bikinis excites me. I noticed that a girl not from a far became my girlfriend. Her name is Airi Suzuki , a sweet beautiful girl. But fate is not really on my side when I am in a relationship. She has to go far away and I'm not good at long distance relationship so I break up with her.