chapter three

I woke up in my soft, purple covered bed. It was a warm day, so I got on a turquoise skirt, a grey T-shirt with purple flowers, grey converse, and a simple necklace with an infinity sign. I quickly pulled my hair up in a bun, not exactly a messy bun, just a bun thats messy. If that makes any since. I quickly put on mascara, blush, and pink lipstick. (If you don't like make up, you didn't put any on) I grabbed my black and white bag, and headed out the door.

I stopped by Starbucks and I got a carmel latte and a chocolate croissant. I then walked to school, eating breakfast. I saw Ned and Peter waking, not to far ahead of me. I threw my empty cup in the trash, ran up to them, and covered their eyes.

"Guess who?"

"Michelle?" Ned guessed.i

"Liz?" Peter asked hopefully.

"Peter?" Wait, what?

"Ned?" They're getting dumber and dumber.

"You guys are idiots." I said slapping the backs of their heads.

Peter rubbed the back of his head,
"Ouch!" He exclaimed.

"Quit being such a baby." I hugged them both, and walked ahead of them.

"Oh, It was y/n." Ned said point in towards me.

I turned around and put my hands up.

"Who else? Youre supposed to be smart." I said with a smirk dancing on my lips.

They shook their heads, laughing at me.

I held the doors open for them, because I'm polite. They walked in thanking me, but Juliet started heading my way. I tried to get in before she noticed me, but I was too late.

"Y/n, I'm pretty sure Parker and Leeds should be holding the door for you. Why are you even with them?" She sneered.

"Juliet, why don't you stay out of my business, and go make out with Romeo or something."

All her friends laughed, and I had to admit it was a terrible insult. But it was the best I've got. I'm tired of her, and all of her stupid friends. Peter and Ned were all five times nicer than she was. She may be rich, but she's a naive 17 year old.i

"Juliet, I assure you, you won't have to see me anytime soon. My birthday is coming up, and don't expect to get an invitation. You think your all that, but your a petty piece of crap without your money."

Juliet eyes widened and she clung to her purse.

"I don't want to go to your party anyways! Don't expect to go to mine, or get any money from me ever again. By the way, we're all going to make sure that no popular kid, like us, will ever talk to you."

She acts like that's a bad thing.

"Well, that's a relief!" I said.

I turned around and walked into the school, fuming. I opened my locker, grabbed my books, and slammed it shut. I stormed off to history. As much as I was hurting over that, I could understand why she did. She always acts like she's my friend, but I know she isn't. Funniest thing, I've never been invited to any of her parties, but her other friend come to school the next day saying how great it was. Even though it never really bothered me, it really bothers me now.

Its like I have no friends now. Except Peter and Ned. They're still there for me, right?