Anchored - ENDING

"Did you think that I would cast you out?" She questioned, worry in her voice.

The blond girl moved her foot back and forth across the ground, brushing the dirt on the floor back and forth. She eventually nodded, keeping back the sad eyes she had from Harriet. Her eyes stayed on the floor.

Harriet felt her heart sink, she loved her sister. She truly did, but, they didn't know it. It was hard for kids of villains to even understand love, or how love worked. For the children of Hook, they thought that love was shown in actions. If their father reacted to what they had to say, it showed that he cared, good or bad. And if someone didn't act in the same way their father did, with actions that definitely spoke louder than words. Then they would assume they didn't like them, or that they didn't love them.

"CJ." She started, "I am disappointed in you, but that doesn't mean I don't care for you any less."

At this, CJ raised her head and looked at her sister. She was actually talking to her, normally it seemed. Her accent was thick, like their brothers. Of course, CJ's was a little different than their siblings because of her time away with the ones that didn't talk like her. Using words like, totes and amazeballs.

"What's thicker than water?" Harriet questioned her little blond headed sister.

"Blood." She said.

"That's right. We are blood, you are my sister, and you always will be. There is nothing you could ever do to change that fact. So yes, I will be disappointed in you because you did fail. But yes, I will always be here for you because we are blood, and blood is thicker than water."

Harriet stated, her face was plain but what she was saying was true. Now she wasn't talking about all the times she had dissed her little sister at school when they were younger. Or how she would blame her on multiple occasions for doing something she didn't do. But, she was being honest and serious about always being there for CJ. Always.

"Thanks." CJ stated, a smile rolling up on her face. She was glad that, that was all her sister had to say. And that, that was all she asked CJ to discuss about, because she was till not going to tell her exactly what happened.

"Now." Harriet stated, clearing her throat as she turned around and began walking towards the doors. "I think you should go shower before you go to school, what has it been six months?"

CJ laughed slightly, before her foot kicked underneath the sword that was on the ground. She grabbed it in her hand and swung it fiercely at Harriet. The older pirate turned around just in time, moving out of the way of the attack. "Don't ya always tell me to watch my back?" CJ laughed, a smirk plastered along her face as she held her sword where it was.

Harriet smiled wickedly, reaching back as she grabbed her sword again, "Maybe a few more minutes wouldn't hurt." 

okay yes this is over and it doesn't have a big plot twist or a learned ending but it's sweet and sorta happy and yes

the next story part is called Sunsets, and I think you are going to love who I am introducing: SAMMY SMEEEEEEEE

I think you guys are going to love him very much, he's honestly just a little smol baby it's so cute

Question: What do you guys all think of this Harriet Hook?