What Did You Do Last Night?

*Rosas pov*

I walked into lonzo's room and sat down next to him. "whats up," he yawned rolling over and cuddling his head into my lap.
"What happened last night lonzo?" I looked down at him.
"what do you mean?" he laughed, "I had my game, then me and the team went out for pizza and I came home?" he sat up, looking at me.
"Well where the hell did you go after pizza?!" I looked at him, raising my voice a little.
"Home babe," he looked at me, confused.
"Before that lonzo!" I stood up and looked at him, full on yelling now.
"Babe chill! I got pizza and came home!" he looked at me and shook his head, sighing.
"Bull fucking shit!!" I screamed at him, getting my phone out. I went onto my messages. "Whats this lonzo!?" I showed him my phone as I teared up.
"My ex and I in highschool?" he looked at the picture.
"No its not! that was you last fucking night!!" I teared up worse.
"Babe no its not, you want me to call one of the guys and have him tell you!?" he raised his voice back at me. I let a tear fall.
"no," I got my stuff.
"babe stop," He grabbed my arm, gentle.
"Don't touch me!" I started crying, as I pulled my arm away from him. He sighed and took my arm anyways. he stood me up, turned me to face him. "Rosa," He sighed, shaking his head.
"What?!" I cried as I watched him.
"Im not lying," he looked me in my eyes. I cried harder.
"The-" he cut me off.
"No, im not lying Rosa, and you need to just believe me," he sighed.
"Why should I lonzo?" I cried as I watched him, "No ones ever been loyal to me! why would you be any different?!"
"Cuz I love you and they didn't," He said, looking me in my eyes. I sniffled, taking in what he just said. "i love you,"
"you love me?" I sniffled, as I watched him. he nodded, "Do you love me?" I nodded at him. "Tell me," he whispered.
"I love you," I calmed down as I watched his soft eyes.
"Then that's why you should believe me, cuz I love you, and you love me," He nodded. I nodded back letting him go on. "You are the only girl I want out of everyone in the world, just you." he nodded.
"promise?" I hugged him around his chest, closing my eyes.
"I promise babygirl," he nodded, his arms wrapping tightly around me, "Because I love you."
"I love you too lonzo,"