Part 10: Not a date

Martinus' pov/

Marcus helped me to pick an outfit. I can't believe what he's doing for me. Without him I wouldn't be able to ask Jordyn out. I thought he had feelings for her at first but now I am sure that was all in my head. I mean if he had feelings for her then he wouldn't help me right?

Anyway I got in the car and told my driver to go to Jordyn's house. I was so nervous and I was even sweating because maybe I will ask her during the movie if we can be more than just friends, if this is a date or not!

After picking her up, we went to the cinema and I have to say that I was fascinated by her beauty. Everything about her is amazing and breath taking. I hope she'll be mine very soon.

After choosing an interesting movie and buying some popcorn, we sat down and waited for the movie to start.

I'm not going to lie, I wasn't concentrating on the movie. I was only thinking about how to ask her to be my girlfriend. Uhh I definitely need Marcus' help but he isn't here so I guess I have to handle things on my own.

In the movie, I tried to put my arm around her neck but she removed it. Big disappointment! I need Marcus! I told Jordyn I was going to the restroom but I am sure she didn't hear me because she was focusing on the movie.

I called Marcus:" Marcus I need to ask her if she can go out with me again on an actual date but I am so nervous!"

Marcus-:" Dude don't be! Go ahead ask her and let's celebrate since I am dying of boredom!"

Martinus-:" Ok Ok wish me luck!"

I hung up and got back to the cinema. Jordyn looked at me for a second, smiled then looked back at the movie. I felt butterflies in my stomach! I am extremely nervous right now!

Finally the movie was over. Jordyn and I went to the nearest ice cream shop and ordered ice cream.

Martinus-:" Did you like the movie?"

Jordyn-:" Yea it was pretty awesome!"

This is the time! To ask her to be my girlfriend!

Martinus-:" So Jordyn there is something I have been dying to tell you about."

Her eyes widened.

Martinus-:" Without any introductions, I think I have feelings for you and... can you be my girlfriend?"

I was brave enough to tell her these words. I wanted to flirt with her but I am so weak in these stuffs. I looked at her and waited for her to reply.

Jordyn-:" Oh... Sorry Martinus I don't think about you this way. I consider you as a friend... just a friend!"

Martinus-:" Great so tomorrow at 5... wait what?"

Jordyn-:" I am so sorry!"

And she left. She left me broken! My heart was broken! She left without even hearing me. I was so stupid to think about her this way. I put my head on the table and cried. Only crying can make me feel better now!
I knew everyone was staring at me but at that point, nothing did really matters.

I am hurting! I am so much in pain! Her words killed me!

The only person I wanted to talk to right now was Marcus. I went back home and ran upstairs to his room. Without knocking the door I entered and slammed the door behind me. He jumped!

Marcus-:"You scared me!! How was your date?"

Martinus-:" What dateeee? Marcus she rejected me!"

I put my head on his shoulder and sobbed. He asked me what had happened so I told him and I was chocking on my own words:

Martinus-:" I... I told her that I have feelings... for her but she only considers me... as a friend! Marcus I have been friend zoned!"

Marcus-:" Calm down Martinus she isn't worth your tears or time! Plus you can't control her feelings! Forget about her!"

Martinus-:" BUT I CAN'T!"

I continued crying! He kept comforting me and seriously I felt like I was the luckiest guy on earth for having such an amazing brother. He led me to my room and I fell asleep!

This was officilly the worst day of my life!

Marcus' pov/

I feel bad for Martinus. Jordyn is hurting my brother I don't think I can forgive her! My brother is more important than any other girl on earth.

When I woke up next morning, I went to his room but I couldn't find him, I went downstairs and still didn't! I saw my parents having breakfast so I managed to ask them.

Marcus-:" Where is Martinus?"

Mum-:" We didn't see him so he's probably still asleep in his room. Hey what happened yesterday?"

Marcus-:" Not now mum I gotta go bye!"

I grabbed my jacket and went outside to search for him. Oh Martinus...