Chapter 16

Author's Note: 

Hey, guys! Thanks so much for being patient with me and all my late uploads. Inspiration is being a total drama queen right now and I'm seriously struggling to find the right words to type out. Hopefully, this chapter will put a smile on your lips. ^_^

Anyway, this is dedicated to ... JudgeJeanius. Thanks for the votes, comments, and reads on all my stories. Hahaha. You flatter me too much. 

yaoiChibi out! Peace~ 

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"I will fucking end this wedding and that godforsaken twink of yours will know Hell." 

I cringed at the last thing Cathy said before she brutally ended her call with another yell. The strength behind her words was horrific. It even sent chills down my spine as I replayed the message over and over and over in my head. And there was only one thought in my head.

There was no damn way she was getting to Leon.  

Damn it. Why didn't I see that psycho bitch's twisted personality before I started dating her? Fuck!

"Robbie, is everything okay?" Leon asked, surprising me as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. The baby bump had touched my lower back, reeling me back into reality after all the thinking I was doing. 

I slipped the phone in my pocket, taking a deep breath as I rubbed Leon's arms tenderly. There was no fucking way Cathy was going to destroy this. Not when I was falling madly and deeply in love with Leon and getting used to the idea of having kids. That bitch will meet Satan if anything happened to Leon and the twins.

"It's fine. Everything's fine." I muttered, pulling Leon to my side.

"I know you, Robbie. And there's something not right about this. I heard yelling. Who called you?" Leon asked, staring at me while I rubbed my face tiredly with one hand. 

"It's nothing. There's no problem at all. Let's just go check the chapel, okay?" I said, forcing a small smile on my lips. Honestly, this was the only time I prayed Leon didn't know me that well. There was no fucking way he was going to know about this. 

No fucking way.

"Are we all set?" Michelle chirped in just as Leon was about to protest. Nodding, I turned around to face the perky woman, my features schooled swiftly as I tugged Leon to follow the woman. 

"All right. Well, it's this way." She waved her hand to the left, showing a double glass door that opened to the beach. I had tried to keep my eyes on the waves crashing because the weight of Leon's stare was weighing me down. 

My mind was filled with Cathy's threat, concocting ideas on how to provide countermeasures for Leon's safety. It was a given that she was going to stop the wedding at all costs. The only problem I had was what she was going to do.

Cathy was a very intelligent woman, from what I had gathered from her business skills. She was, like I said, a go-getter and this was definitely an opportunity to show what she was capable of when she was angry.

However, it's not like I was frightened of her. 

The only thing I found terrifying was the idea that Leon could get hurt in all of this. One side of me wanted to tell him, alert him that a psychotic woman was out to get him. But, the other side was telling me to shut up and work this out alone. It wasn't like I was going to leave them alone. The whole damn reason I took a year off work - even when I was immensely busy - was him.