The humiliation

Annies POV
I had ran into mine and Lonnies room away from the reporters after helping Mal. I was panicking every day it gets closer to cotillion and every day I feel like trash. I decided to change since I just got out of gym

I run to my locker and pick up my books "Shoot I gotta get to the Salon" said Annie I ran to Evies room and knocked on the door "E! We're late come on!" Said Annie

I run to my locker and pick up my books "Shoot I gotta get to the Salon" said Annie I ran to Evies room and knocked on the door "E! We're late come on!" Said Annie. Evie ran out and we ran to the Salon. Me,Evie,and Dizzy own a salon called "Isle Styles" our first costumer was Ben "Hey Ben,what can we do for you today?" Asked Dizzy "I'd like Ane to do my hair please" said Ben. Ane was my nickname. I sat Ben down at a chair and started to do his hair when I was done he paid me. Soon the work day was over and went back to the school i ran into Chad who I was dating "Hey babe" said Annie "Hey gold digger" snarled Chad. I stepped back shocked Evie and Mal came by my side for support "You heard me right. Your just like your mom." Said Chad "Hey atleast I don't go flirting with every single girl that comes my way!" Yelled Annie he then slapped me making me fall back. I looked around and saw that everyone was video tapping it. Mal and Evie took me to the Salon when we got there Mal told me that she was planning on going back to the isle and that I was free to go with her,so I said yes. We snuck out and hopped onto her scooter and went to the isle. When we got there Mal went back to the old hideout and I bumped into Harry....
(To be continued....)