Harry!

Harry opened his arms and I jumped into them. My red hair falling onto his shoulders. "Oh how I've missed you" said Harry "I couldn't stop thinking of you" said Annie "Lets go to my place to catch up" said Harry. He wrapped his hook arm around my waist and took me back to his place. When we got there we went to his living room and we sat down "How was Boradon?" Asked Harry "Horrible! The guy I was "dating" called me a gold digger!" Said Annie "He said What now?!" Yelled Harry "Yeah..." sighed Annie. He pulled me closer to him and ended up pulling me onto his lap,he ran his non hand through my hair "He doesn't know you like I do,my love" said Harry. He rested his face in the crook of my neck when I had looked at the time "I need to leave,I'll see you later?" Asked Annie "Midnight,in front of Curl up and Dye" said Harry. I nodded and ran out going to the hide out. I sighed and looked at my hair "Mal! I'm going to the Salon!" Yelled Annie "Kay!" Yelled Mal. I went to the Salon and changed it back to the red it once was and painted my nails deepest night black soon I saw it was nearly 11:40 so I ran back to the hide out to make sure no one found Mal luckily no one has... yet so I go and wait for harry but he doesn't show up. I start to leave when I feel a hand around my waist. I turn around and punch him in arm "Don't scare me like that!" Yelled Annie "Don't scare you? But that's me speciality" said Harry. "Come I want to show you something" said Harry. He then covered my eyes and began walking with me...
(To be continued)