Chapter Three

POV Mikasa

"Yes Jean what do you want to talk about?", I asked I very curious what he wants to talk about?
"Well you see um I-" Jean got cut off by Eren! Why does he does that!
"Hey Mika I think I hear your mom calling?" Eren said very quickly!
"Well gotta go! Bye Jean!" I hurried off.
All I heard was Jean yelling at Eren
Which makes me full up with anger!
But....
At the same time Jean said he likes me?
But never in  front of my face?
So it questions me
Does.
He.
Like.
Me?
But I got to my house and how does Eren knows my mom's number?
Wait!
He trick me! But doesn't brother me at least I am at home and about to watch my favorite anime show! Darn it it ended! Oh I know where to go!
Just you wait Eren for lying to me! Hehehe....

POV Eren

"Hey dude that was rude!" Jean said getting up on my face!
"Why does it matter to you anyway!" Jean yelled
"None of your business!" I told back! "Unless...."
"Bye Jean!" I said quickly as I ran away. Oh my gosh did Jean found out! I hope not?
Cause then Mikasa and Armin will find out and our relationship will be ruin!
I can't let that happen!
"Eren why didn't you told us you going to the park?" I looked behind it was my mom!
Yes me and Mikasa, Armin live near the park!
"How do you kno-"
"Mikasa!" I said surprising
"Hey Eren!" Mika said with a grin at her face. I can tell she wants pay back! I mean of I was Mika I would totally get pay back!
"You big trouble!" My mom said
"No more going dates with Annie!"
"Thank God!"
"What Eren?" My mom asked "Nothing bye I be grounded for a month" I quickly said running up to my rooms.
Life couldn't be better but Mikasa thinks I like Annie and Jean probably knows my secret which makes things worse cause now Annie and Jean knows!
But no date with Annie! Which is exactly what I want!
"Hey that's what you get I could have a boyfriend!" Mikasa smirked
When I heard that it broke my heart then I tried to hold back my tears!
"Sorry but  can you not say that" I pleaded
"Sure but why you have a girlfriend you should be luck-" Mikasa got cut off by screaming!
"AHHHHHHH Help!" An man yell
Mika gave me the look and I know what she thinking....

POV Mikasa

I ran not looking back I know it was a bad idea but a man was in trouble. I look it was peaceful but I saw an other man trying to stab the man at the back a alley that I can see across of me. "Hey get away!" I yelled giving a man a kick in the leg. It made him fall "Get here brat!" Yelled the man he gaved my hair and pulled it up then swing it to the wall. Which left me a black eye, but I wasn't giving up. I punch him on the face then he felled to the floor then I keep punching his face!
"MIKA"
I looked behind it was Eren!
"Mika Don't Do That Again!" Eren said as he burst into tears
The police came also my parents.
"Mika your in big trouble!" My parents yelled they were anger!
I realized how drangous it was it was Mass Mittler the greatest murder in the country.
"Ms. Ackerman and Mr.Ackermen your daughter has great strength!" Said one of the police men
"Wait it's the Ackerman's of course they powerful" said an other man.
"Yes but she needs to control her strength she nearly killed the man we need to arrest the man!" Said a police women
"Yes we know that's why we are sending her to Harmony Academy" said my dad in a serious tone.
Everyone was in shock it's the riches and strongest schools!
"No dad please you can't do this!" I said in tears.
"I have to you be leaving tommorow"
I burst to tears my mom and dad went to talk to the police men.
"Don't cry I think you should worry about your eye" Eren stuffed
I blushed
What's this feeling but I don't care Eren hugged me
The feeling is nice he warm it made me happy for the moment.
"Eren I will miss you"
"Me too"
After that nice moment the police drives me to my house while my parents tell stuff to the police.
I went to Armin's house
"Mikasa I will miss you" Armin says as he hugs me.
"I miss you too don't you forget that Armin"
I left his house started to pack and couldn't sleep I watched the sky turn pitch black to the Rosey sunny golden sky.
It was beautiful
I was leaving I said my goodbyes and I see Eren and Armin crying
And I see the group giving me sad faces!
I see Bertholdt hugging Annie but Annie keeps pushing him
It made me laugh Also I see Reiner being pushed by Ymir?
The day I was wearing a white dress with ruffles on top with a beach hat. I gaved them happy look for fake!
Then I cried.

POV Eren

Mika is gone she not coming till....... I don't know hope for a week

One week later

Mika is still not her maybe two months?

Two months later....

WHEN IS MIKASA COMING? MAYBE A YEAR?

One year later....

Maybe she isn't coming I guess I wait till the bitter end!

Present time...

"Hey Eren I throwing a awesome party!" Annie yelled on her top of her lungs to the whole cafeteria!
"And my "boyfriend" will be there too!" Annie glushed
AHHHHHHH I hate when she says "boyfriend"
I only agree because I had to cancel the date like when or a year ago? So if I didn't be her "boyfriend" she will tell that I have a crush on Mika. Speaking of which I wish Mikasa is here! The Annie drama is gone too far!!
And great I have to go to a party that she throwing! It's only the beginning of Senior year!
I hate my life but I do like the uniform it's like the uniform that the
survey corps outfit 1000 years ago!
True heroes of course!

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this chapter even you probably saying this stinks! Remember you could give me advice and I give you credit for it!
Stay happy and see y'all later bye!