part 13

•Luna•

"Justin noooo" I whined. He had me pinned down and was placing sloppy wet kisses all around my face. Then he started sucking on my neck.

I'm not going to go into detail but let's just say things got a little spicy. No we didn't have sex in case you're wondering. After our steamy little session we watched movies and fell asleep. No biggie.

I wake up to the sound of Justin snoring loudly. I sigh and take a look at him. He's so adorable. I gasp when I saw the love bites on his neck.

I gasped so loud it caused him to wake up. He yawn loudly and slowly opens his eyes. He smiled when his eyes met mine. "Good morning babe" he said kissing my lips. "Good morning" I grinned.

"Why'd you gasp so loud?" he chuckled.

"Have you seen your neck?" I touched it.

"Have you seen yours?" He smirked. I looked at him confused and take out my phone and put it on the camera app.

"Justin!" I gasp and hit the back of his head. My neck looked worse than his and his isn't even that bad.

"Ow aggressive ass" he rubbed the back of his neck "Justin I have a photo shoot in two days." I let out a puff of breath and get up.

"Baby come back. I wanna cuddle" he whines like the little baby he is. "Imma go shower" I say grabbing my towel. "Can I join?" He smirked. "In your dreams Bieber" i chuckled.

"Lun-" my door opens and Dylan is standing in the door way. "Oh.....Um. i-ill just go" he says and the door closed behind him. My cheeks burn a bright red and Justin chuckles. Then my door re opens again "you know what? no! Luna you seriously need to make up your fucking mind!" He yelled. I got scared and toke a step back.

Justin quickly stood up. "Don't fucking talk to her like that" he spat.

Dylan rolled his eyes. "Look Luna I'm sorry for raising my voice but you need to make a choice you were kissing me like 2 days ago and now your in bed with Justin with hickeys all over your neck! So Luna, will it be me or Bieber?" He ranted.

My heart rate increased and I began to hyperventilate. My hand became sweaty and I could stand up straight. This is way too much pressure on me. I love both of these guys.

"I-I uh" then my vision went black.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

*beep*beep*beep*

I slowly opened my eyes. They stung from the bright light that was shining on my face. It toke me a while before my eyes adjusted to the light.

"Oh good! You're up" the nurse beamed. "Ow" I covered my ears
Her high pitched voice gave me a headache. I rubbed the sides of my head, slowly re-opening my eyes.
"Sorry" she chuckled. "What happened?" I sighed. "You fainted, you were having a panic attack." She explained. Then it all came back to me. Dylan made me choose between him and Justin. I sighed once again and laid back down.

"Can you tell me what caused this panic attack?" She asked me. "Uhm I'm in love with two guys. They made me pick one. I couldn't." I chuckled.
"Ahhh.....mija you can never love two men at once. Listen to your heart and it'll tell you which one you truly love." She smiled at me. I smiled back. "Thank you I will take that into consideration."

"Ok. Oh um there are two boys waiting outside for you. I presume these are the boys?" She asks

"Yes" I chuckle "send them in please" I sweetly smile at her. She nodded and went to get them.

I looked at my hand and began to fidget with my fingers. I'm nervous, how can I possible choose between these two.

Then it hit me, I know who to choose, I've loved this guy from the very start from when I was a kid. I would look at this guys in awe and say I wanna marry him. He's been with me through thick and thin.

The door opens and i look up. They both start apologizing and it's getting really annoying.

"Shut it" I say a bit loud. They both stop and look at me. "I've made my decision. But before I tell you I want you both to know that i love you both so much." I lock eyes with Justin but my eyes move to Dylan

" I choose-"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

DUN DUN DUUUNN. CLIFFHANGER.
WHO DO YOU THINK LUNA EILL CHOOSE? DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND TO VOTE AND FOLOW ME ~STEPHANIE💕