jake paul

Nokomis' POV

  Me and my bff. Where dancing around the house singing take a hint.

'La la la la la la la
La la la la la la la

Why am I always hit on by the boys I never like
I can always see 'em coming, from the left or from the right

I don't want to be a priss, I'm just try'na be polite
But it always seems to bite me in the...

Ask me for my number, yeah, you put me on the spot

You think that we should hook up, but I think that we should not

You had me at "Hello", then you opened up your mouth

And that is when it started going south
Oh!

Get your hands off my hips, 'fore I'll punch you in the lips
Stop your staring at my... Hey!
Take a hint, take a hint
No you can't buy me a drink, let me tell you what I think
I think you could use a mint
Take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...
T-take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...

I guess you still don't get it, so let's take it from the top

You asked me what my sign is, and I told you it was "Stop"

And if I had a dime for every name that you just dropped

You'd be here and I'd be on a yacht
Oh!

Get your hands off my hips, 'fore I'll punch you in the lips
Stop your staring at my... Hey!
Take a hint, take a hint
No you can't buy me a drink, let me tell you what I think
I think you could use a mint
Take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...
T-take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...

What about "No" don't you get?

So go and tell your friends

I'm not really interested

It's about time that you're leavin'

I'm gonna count to three and
Open my eyes and

You'll be gone

One

Get your hands off my...

Two.

Or I'll punch you in the...

Three.

Stop your staring at my... Hey!
Take a hint, take a hint

I am not your missing link
Let me tell you what I think
I think you could use a mint
Take a hint, take a hint
Woah!

Get your hands off my hips, 'fore I'll punch you in the lips
Stop your staring at my... Hey!
Take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...
T-take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...'

She told me earlier that she invited a friend over but refused to tell me who. We heard a nock on the door. "I'll get it" Tessa said and ran out of the room. I pulled out my camera. "Arooo!!" I howled when I turned on my camera." Hey pack!! It is alpha nokomis here to bring you another vlog! I am going to tell you that I have been working on a song that will make you howl at the moon!!" I giggled at my smart comment. I turned off my camera and went to my song righting papers. (She didn't really right the song. It will be out next chapter. It is 'daughter of the silver moon' ) I sighed. I was almost done with the song. I loved singing and dancing but righting the song was hard.  Because all the song came from my heart. I saw Tessa walk in holding a camera... I was about to get pranked... I already new. "Whats going on.... You never I mean never vlog endless it is a prank!" I growled. "Its not a prank. I just wanna rewatch your reaction to who I'm about to call in" she said. I stared at her. "Come on in guys!" She said. Wait guys!? More then one!? I may be friendly but I get panic attacks when around to many people!! She knows that!! A hole lot of people came in and were saying hi. I felt my heart speed up. Tessa realised what she did and rushed to me. "Calm down" she whispered. "I-i c-can't...." I whispered back will grabbing my shirt over where my heart is. My eyes were darting around. She pulled me into another room before walking back in the other. I had a hand on the table for support as I took deal breaths and my heart slowed down. "Everyone.. Sorry but I completely forgot that nokomis can't be around a lot of people" I hear Tessa start. I can hear people asking why. "Are you Ok?" I heard someone behind me ask. I turned around to see a guy with dirty blond hair and brown eyes. "I-i'm fine.... I just can't be around to many people... I get panic attacks" I said shyly. Why am I being shy!? I am never shy!? "Oh... I'm Jake. Jake Paul by the way." He said. "I'm nokomis, but you can call me noko" I said. We were talking for a wile because Tessa came in. "Hey noko. Team ten is going to go home and they'll meat you one at a time. Oh hi Jake." Tessa said. "Wait. That's were you went!? Logan was looking for you!" She said. "Wait... Did you just say Logan as in the Logan Paul!?" I asked. She nodded. "Is he still here!! Can I meat him!? Tess you know I am in the Logang!!!" I said rushing over to her and grabbing her by the shoulders. She just laughed. "Girl you are bipolar!" Tessa said. "So!" I asked. "He went home you can meat him soon. Oh and I'll tell him to bring maverick" Tess said. She saw my eyes light up. And me dash off.