" That night... He and I... "

...- "I couldn't believe what I had forgotten... We weren't even that drunk... Yet... Yet I didn't remember what we did." -...

       "Sh*t... After we settled in and talked while having drinks... The other couple-" He stopped as he remembered Baekhyun was calling and picked up, "Chanyeol... I need to tell-" Chanyeol cut him off, "We've known each other for a while. And I'll be back here right after work... We need to talk about it." Baekhyun was taken back by how sudden this was but replied, "O-okay...? I have something else to tell you then as well. Now hurry and get to work aha." Chanyeol replied simply with a, "I will, I'll see you later." He hung up and started walking and thinking. He doesn't seem to have recognized me, clearly... Nor did he seem to realize it just now...  Chanyeol had a lot on his mind now, and just hoped he could focus at work.

       Baekhyun looked at his phone and noticed Chanyeol's ... One read, "Chanyeol 🔥" most likely the one Chanyeol put in... And "Loey" ... "He said we've met each other before... And this helps prove that we did... But how... And when??" Baekhyun went into Messages and looked for "Loey" and saw a photo of Chanyeol and him "I hope we can meet again, and become closer :)" When... Did... This happen??? We had to have gotten really drunk for us not to have even recognized each other...

- Hours had passed as both of them thought about the whole incident. -

       Chanyeol looked through his contacts to find Baekhyun and he then saw "Baekhyun ✨" and "100 hyun" "I was right... I thought maybe I was just reading it wrong... My contact was already in his phone too." He sighed as he grabbed spare clothes this time because they had a lot to talk about, and drove to Baekhyun's house after calling him letting him know he was coming over now. Baekhyun washed up and waited on his couch trying to remember what actually happened ... All he could remember is that Chanyeol knew his ex and they'd gotten together one night... He was interrupted by a knock at his door and Chanyeol opened the door, "You should be locking your door, you never know who might try to barge in." Chanyeol had a small smile on his face as he set his keys down on the small table and put his backpack on the coat rack. Baekhyun turned around on the couch, "Ah you're right... I've been deep in thought and forgot to lock it after you left. But hi again!" He waved a little and titled his head telling Chanyeol to sit down. "I see..." I guess he doesn't remember what happened... Chanyeol walked over and sat down next to Baekhyun. "To start off, I was friends with Soyoung and one night she invited me and a few other people over, which I'm guessing you at least remembered that because... We were all sober at that time." Baekhyun nodded, "Yeah... That's all I could remember..." Chanyeol continued, "I thought so... And at that time even she was quite an disloyal girlfriend because she tended to flirt with me, and then I found out she had a boyfriend and made sure she stopped that bullsh*t..." Baekhyun tried not to make it obvious that he likes the way Chanyeol cusses... How does someone make a word sound so attractive?? Baekhyun snapped out of it and nodded again, "So we introduced ourselves, there was a few other people there, mainly couples and then the drinking began... Soyoung didn't seem to be around you as much as she should've and I remember her being around many other of the guys there... It pissed me off... I bet you saw some of it too and I'm sorry. That's why I decided to initiate a conversation with you and we began talking about ... Something I can't remember what... And... I need to know if you're ready to hear what happened." Baekhyun's eyes were slowly filling with tears from the pain he felt throughout the whole relationship. "Just a minute..." He tried to dry his eyes before tears rolled down, just then Chanyeol pulled him into an embrace, "Don't cry... Please don't cry..." Baekhyun felt so safe in Chanyeol's arms, he felt his heart was at peace around Chanyeol, and just in general himself. He felt like he was the security he needed ever since the relationship with Soyoung started... He never had the courage to do anything about what she had done until that night when she didn't show, he was too caught up in the puppy love they had to do anything about how flirtatious she was around other men. And he couldn't believe how stupid he was... After a few more seconds, Baekhyun didn't want to break the embrace but he dried his eyes completely and took a deep breath, "I'm ready..." Chanyeol nodded his head, "Okay... Well after we started talking we ended up going into your room to get away from the noise and people... Aha... And I couldn't help it, I told myself it was wrong to do but I couldn't ... Hold back and then being drunk I let loose and kissed you... And-" He was cut off by Baekhyun as his ears began burning up and he remembered, "I gave in... After ..." He got quieter, "After liking the feeling of your lips and touch..." Chanyeol turned his head and bit his lip, "Baekhyun... I'm going to be honest and say I still have feelings. And that I didn't act out like that completely out of being drunk..." Baekhyun had a feeling that's what was going to be said but he didn't prepare himself for it actually to be said. Would I be okay saying the same thing back...? Because honestly... I'm quite sure I fell for him twice now... Baekhyun looked around and then at Chanyeol, "I've fallen for you both times now... And I feel guilty for it but you're irresistible... You're handsome, kind, funny, charismatic..." Chanyeol smiled and looked at Baekhyun, "Believe me... If you're okay with... Going into a new relationship... I'll be the best and most true boyfriend I can be... No doubt about it." Chanyeol put his hand out as a "if you take my hand then you're agreeing to start a new relationship." Baekhyun stopped and thought, Do I need to think this hard about this decision...? My last relationship wasn't even worthy of able to call a relationship... And... And... Maybe if I allow Chanyeol even more into my heart I'll feel more secure... Chanyeol waited anxiously but was ready for Baekhyun to say he needed time.

Baekhyun took Chanyeol's hand and kissed him. I have another good feeling about this second decision... Chanyeol smiled as he kissed Baekhyun deeply back and leaned forward and whispered, "You won't regret this I promise..." Baekhyun smiled and Chanyeol leaned back and cupped his face, "Byun Baekhyun is now my boyfriend?? Am I dreaming..?" Baekhyun shook his head, "No, we're very much awake and actually now dating." Chanyeol smiled wide and pecked Baekhyun twice then hugged him again. "Ugh I love your smile... I love your voice, I love your personality I love it all... Even if we just may have clarified that we... We've kind of been crushing on each other for the past few weeks... I've still liked everything about each times we've met. So what if we just remet. I still liked everything." Chanyeol spoke softly, "Agreed. I've had feelings for someone. Even if we were drunk and we just cleared up who each other were to each other... I adore it all."

-
-
I think I screwed this storyline over haha ... I felt it was moving slow but now I feel I just sped it up too quickly????? Ugh sorry ,, I plan on not doing this continuously throughout the rest of the story.  💛💛💛