16

Justin get your ass down here or your gonna be late I scream from the bottom of the steps. Today is his Ellen show appearance and also the day his song 2u comes out. But of course Justin being Justin he's going slow as can be and he's gonna be late. I'm going to the car I shout up the stairs before walking out of the house. I put Noah In his car before climbing into my Range Rover waiting for Justin to come out. I scrolled on my phone before Justin got in the car closing the door buckling his seatbelt. He puts his head down staring out the window. Rough night babe I glance at him before looking back at the road. Yea why did you have to sleep in your own bed I got no sleep last night he says grabbing my hand. You never asked me to sleep in your bed I say keeping my eyes on the road. There was a long silence before he replies well I want you to sleep in my bed every night. I nod my head before pulling into the parking lot. I park the car before grabbing my handbag getting out of the car. Justin grabs Noah and his bag before coming over to me linking his hand with mine as we walk to the door. We walk inside and we are quickly pushed into Justin's dressing room. Justin's sat in a chair as they touch up his hair and go over what they're talking about on the show. After they were done he was called out into the stage as I watched from his dressing room with Noah on the tv that was in there. They talked about his new music and his up coming tour. Then he performed 2u for everybody and announced that his new song was out on iTunes before exiting the stage. He runs backstage giving me a kiss on the lips ruffling Noah's hair. Good job baby I'm proud of you I smile at Justin as he rehydrates from his performance. He smiles sipping his water to out of breath to even talk. After awhile he regains energy and talks to scooter for a bit before we leave to go home. We get home and Justin pulls out his suitcase starting to pack. I look at him confused while he continues to pack. Umm babe what are you doing I say still watching him. He stops what he's doing and looks at me smiling. Babe I'm packing which is what you should be doing if we're gonna catch out flight in 3 hours he replies and goes back to packing. Packing for where I say still confused. Canada he says in a duh tone. I stare in confusion. You forgot you were meeting my family in Canada didn't you he says looking upset. Baby I pout. Okay I did forget but it's okay I'll just pack I say dragging out a suitcase. I start packing as Noah lays on my bed taking a nap. Once I'm done packing my clothes I move onto Noah's things. I packed up everything putting it by the door before laying down with Noah in bed.

-1hour later-

Baby you gotta wake up I heard Justin say as he shook my body. My eyes fluttered open seeing his face over top of mine. I lean up pecking his lips before getting up. Is it time for our flight I say walking into the bathroom. As he follows me he mumbles a yea as he plays on his phone. I grab the rest of my things putting it in my carry on bag before zipping it up and going back into our bedroom putting shoes on. I grab Noah as Justin follows behind we walk down the stairs to car that's waiting to take us to the airport.

We finally arrive at the airport and get driven right up to our jet. I get out of the car caring my sleeping little bubba into the jet I sit down getting settled in for my flight. Just sits in the chair next to me as Noah lays asleep on my chest as I watch a movie. The time goes by quickly and eventually were in Canada. I hop off the plan with Noah's bag as Justin carries Noah out and into the car. We drive out of the airport and down a couple roads before we reach his grandparents house. He helps my out of the car and hands me a sleeping Noah before leading us up to the door. He opens the door stepping inside as I follow behind him. He signals for me to be quiet I follow him through the house and up to his bedroom. He sets our stuff down before explaining that everyone's asleep and we would meet them in the morning. We climb into bed drifting off into a peaceful sleep