Chapter. 1

Chandler

"I should beat your fucking ass destiny!" I scream at my girlfriend, well ex now

"No you need to grow the fuck up! You posting pictures with a friend kissing all on you?! A friend doesn't do that!"

I've been with her for two years and she decides to cheat on me.

"A friend" I laugh "well have fun, don't call or text my phone, bye." I remove my phone from my ear and remove her name out my phone, leaving her contact as an unknown number.

"Arguing with them little hoes again, I see."

"No, it was destiny, well in that case she is a hoe, so yeah". I Reply to my mom grabbing my book bag off the door.

"You ready?"

"Yeah" I throw my book bag over my left shoulder and walk out the door heading to the car.

***

"Bro, why do you seem so down?" My friend Taylor say as we sit at the round table in the cafeteria.

I shrug my shoulders and put on a fake smile. I don't think she understand two years went down the drain. Two fucking years.

"You're not lying, I feel like someone pissed her off.." Sin, a friend of six years states.

She furrows her eyebrows at me, "was it destiny?"

I slowly put my head down and look at my lap. "No, I'm good y'all"

"You're lying, we know you Chandler" Taylor stares at me and clench her jaw.

Sin pulls her phone out of her pocket and her jaw dropped. "Bull fucking shit man!" She leans over and show Taylor.

"I'm beating her ass! I don't give a fuck!" Taylor stands up and hits the table.

"That bitch go here too! I'll whoop both of they ass!" Soon both of them storm out the cafeteria not saying a word. Leaving me with key.

I wonder why she's so quiet..

"You alright?" I ask her.

She picks up her head and nod.

"You sure? You're being too quiet"

Key is the laid back one, out if all my friends she's the one that stay quiet and observe.

"Yeah, I'm good C" she sends me a wide grin.

"Well you know you can tell me anything key, just never seen you this quiet."

"It's all good, my question is what's up with you and Destiny?"

"Who's that?" I laugh, but she wasn't buying it.

"Look chandler, I've been cheated on plenty of times, and you know my loyalty is out of this world" she licks her lips "I know how this shit works"

She was right, she's been hurt too many times..

"Yeah, it's kind of hitting me hard right now, makes me want to slam her head into a locker" I clench my jaw, everyone in this school knows my temper isn't anything to play with.

"I understand you, but the best thing to do is to let go and move on." She smiles at me again, showing her turquoise braces.

It was so positive that, I just sat back and wanted to relax.

"Well, I think we need to find sin and Taylor" I say trying to change the subject.

"You can, I'll sit just here." She pulls her phone out and looks through it.