-10-

[A/n: okay so this is my first G×G smut. My first smut actually and if it's not good this is why. Tell me things i need to fix and please vote.]

Jax POV

I kiss Sage's neck as she takes my hair down. I unhook her bra and she does the same to me. Then she stops.

"Whats wrong?" I ask.

"I don't... I don't think we should do this we're really young..."

"Oh right. I forgot you're gonna get pregnant. I'm sorry. My mind was elsewhere. But maybe we could use a condom? Would that make you more comfortable?" I joke. She laughs.

"You're right."

"Hell yeah I'm right." I say as I pull her to now be under me. I kiss from her neck down her stomach leaving marks along the way. She giggle as my breath tickles her.
When I get to the start of her panties, I take them with my mouth and pull them down. Exposing everything.

I spread her legs and tease her clit. She moaned as I rubbed it with one finger. I put my mouth and kissed her clit.
"Babe~ stop teasing..." she moaned. I laughed and I then plunged my middle finger into her wet core without any warning, and she screamed. I pumped my finger and added a second, then third.

"Faster." She moaned. I did as she commanded and went faster, as I started flicking my tongue in her clit and she moaned louder. 

Sage POV

I moaned very loud. Louder than I ever have. As she pumped faster, she flicked faster and I felt something like electricity flow through my whole entire body as my climax approached.

"Fuck... baby I think I'm..." I moaned.
"Let it out baby."

I screamed as my orgasm approached and came onto Jax's fingers. She licked them clean before crawling and laying on my and kissing me, while rubbing me.
I laughed and moaned then took her underwear off and she moved up to my face. She sat as I stuck my tounge out. I started to lick her and she started to ride my  face. Her moans were loud and filled with passion. She leaned back and placed her hands on my breasts and I moaned, and she moaned at my breath hitting her throbbing clit.
I flicked my tongue and she screamed. I could tell she was reaching her orgasm.

"FUCK!" she moaned. "Don't fucking stop!"

As I flicked my tongue a couple more times, she came into my mouth. She fell down next to me. Our panting synchronized as we lay next to each other.
She kissed me and I kissed her.

As we lay there, we hear footsteps coming up the stairs and Jax's door creak. We turn the tv on and get under the blanket. Her dad stepped in.

"You girls okay?" He asks.

"When'd u get home dad?" Jax asks.

"About 30 minutes ago. I was only gone about 5 minutes."

"Oh shit." She says. He laughs.

"Don't worry. I won't tell your mom Sage."

"My mom wouldn't give a shit or understand anything you say 'cause she'll be shit-faced drunk. Just don't tell my sister." I tell him. He laughs then leaves.

"Your dad knows you're not... well, a... virgin?" I ask Jax.

"When I was in 8th grade one of me and my ex-girlfriends were at my house... saying we had a 'project'. She was actually there to sit on my face. My dad was gonna bring us some snacks but then he heard her moaning and opened the door and there we were. He said ' at least you won't get pregnant.'" Had explained.

"Lucky." I whisper. "Hey. When are we going to Disney Land?"

"Saturday. Bea is taking us... I already spoke to her. She's bringing Max."

"Oh. Wow. Thanks babe." I kiss her. She bit her lip.

"Get up. I wanna take you somewhere." Jax pulls me up. "And I'm going to give you clothes so don't worry."
She went to her closet and pulled out a white crop top and black leggings and threw them at me, so I put them on. She pulled out the same exact outfit. I put on my converse and she put hers on as well. She grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs.

***************

As we walked, we passed trees. Lakes. Forests.
I never knew there was this part of town.
We hiked up a hill, then stopped.
We were up a hill, on a cliff. Looking down at all the trees and a giant lake.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"Well... you seemed stressed. About your parents or whatever the fuck. So, I brought you here. I come here when I'm stressed to meditate. It relieves stress for me." Jax explains. I hug her.

"You're so thoughtful. I've never met anyone like you. You're special."

She hugs me back.

"You're different than the others. You're not carefree. You're not super self absorbed. You're better than them."

"Bbaayyyybbeeee." I exaggerate. She laughs. "But let's do that thing."

She plays her calm music and we meditate.

I've never thought of it before but I'm going to start doing this now. It's very calming. I felt like I slipped into a trance. All of my thoughts just left my mind. There was completely nothing. Nothing except happiness.
Absolutely... nothing.

"Yo. Sage snap out of it." I heard Jax yell.
I open my eyes and realize that I'm not in my happy place anymore.
I'm back to reality.
Fucking, dick sucking, reality.

"Sorry." I say quietly.

"You were out for an hour. We were supposed to do 25 minutes. You didn't open your eyes. You were really into it. I've never met anyone like that."

"Then I am special." I get up. We both laugh. "Hey I really like it here... I might come up here again."

"Don't tell anyone. It's really private." Jax says. I nod. We start walking down and we lock fingers.

"Jax. I really love you." I tell her.

"Why? I'm not that loveable."

"Bit don't even start. You're smart, you're cute, you're funny, you're caring and and a bitch at the same time, you're not fake as shit, you're gay, and you're someone with their own personaltiy." I explain.

"Really?"

"Yeeyyaaaassss." I say. An laughs.

"I love you too. For everything. Everything you do. Your laugh, your smile, your wierd personaltiy. Everything about you is just perfect. We just mesh."

"Aw. My Hearteu."

"Cringe..." Jax says. I laugh.

We hold hands and start down the forest hill. As I glance at her, she's smiling and looking down. I do the same. I chose the right one.
She's perfect.
In every way...