Chapter 1; (short chapter just to get started☺)

I was 16 years old when it happened. I had gone to a secondary school called Oakley High. I attended this hell school for 2 and a bit years now. So I was in chemistry with my friends when I got told off for ‘talking’. Which I wasn’t. I answered back to the teacher which was a stupid mistake. She started yelling at me. She was saying how I have changed massively since year 7. So what if I have? Everybody changes!

I grew up in a posh area called Madison Market. It was a nice little area with shops, cafes, parks and cinemas. Just because I came from there and have a slightly posh accent, my chemistry teacher decides to take the mickey out of me. She got me so annoyed and angry I went up to this 40 year old disgusting woman, slapped her right across her ugly face. The whole class gasped in shock. Miss Shirley shouted “How dare you!” and practically dragged me along to the head teacher’s office.

“I don’t know who you think you are young lady but I will make sure you get excluded and kicked out of this school!” Mrs Brown snapped at me.

“Actually, I think you’ll find yourself that I DO know who I am, I am Eleanor Windsor and YOU can’t tell ME what to do!!!” I snapped back at her. I know all of this was a massive mistake but right now I don’t really care. I should be scared of what my mum is going to say but I’m not because my mum is a cooler type of mum, she doesn’t care if I get in trouble, she will probably say something like ‘Well good that you stood up for yourself’. Which I have basically been doing for the past 2 years.

I waited patiently outside the head teacher’s office as he was talking to someone at the moment. I peered inside through the window and saw him shouting at a boy. That boy was Luke Daniels. Luke is the most hottest boy at Oakley High, and I have to admit, I have had a crush on him since I first started here. I’m not gonna lie about that, it’s always good to tell the truth, but in some cases, it’s not so good to tell the truth…